The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

19 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

How dare you assume the orientation of my body.  

My body has infinite possibilities of orientation and I don't limit myself to front and back.

Then by all means, accept that invitation to the "home opener" by Boyst.

29 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

If you spin an Asian around enough do they become disorientialed?

From my experience with Asian women (who are invariably spinners) it depends upon whether you spin them clockwise or counterclockwise. It's been awhile and I can't remember which way, but one direction makes their eyes look funny.

• Haha (+1) 1

HIGHER EDUCATION BUBBLE UPDATE: Instructor tries to quarantine gun owners in back of class.

“A teaching assistant at the University of Utah tried to create a ‘Second Amendment zone’ in a classroom, forcing students who legally carry to stand in a tiny, taped-off area with no desk during class.”

This is the sort of mean-spirited abuse of power one expects from today’s campus left. When taxpayers lose interest in subsidizing it, we’ll be told it’s because of “anti-intellectualism.”

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's gotta be fake.

Nope.

Conor Daly, who wasn’t born when this story was said to have happened, is making his NASCAR debut is this weekend in a second-tier Xfinity Series race at Road America. He showed up with an almost blank car, and his former sponsor for the race, Lilly Diabetes, said this via NASCAR writer Chris Knight:

“Our sponsorship in Saturday’s race is intended to raise awareness of treatment options and resources for people living with diabetes. Unfortunately, the comments that surfaced this week by Derek Daly distract from this focus, so we have made the decision that Lilly Diabetes will no longer run the No. 6 at Road America this weekend.

“We remain committed to our mission of supporting people with diabetes.