The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

liberals give nothing to charity out of their billions

did tax returns for the elites for many years, disgusting

so the Salvation Army will lose nothing from liberals?

make a donation if you like their stance, if you didn't already

• Like (+1) 1

When Bush Jr.gave us $300 tax rebate checks after 9-11 i sent the whole thing ro the Salvation Army of NYC.  I was moved by the sight of them having a massive setup to help the first responders within a day or two of the attacks. Got a nice  letter thanking  and blessing me.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

On 11/13/2019 at 11:56 AM, B-Man said:

Well that does it!!! I’m canceling my trip to Dallas! (Does this British girl really think I give a rats tail whether she sings a song while I’m standing at the urinal during halftime? Clueless)

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Presuming thy're referring to East Asians who are more noticeable because of their higher numbers.  The South Asians are actually a greater indictment of all critical race theories, because their gains came in a much shorter time span and they are much darker in skin tone.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FOXY BROWN, ELLEN RIPLEY, SARAH CONNOR, JORDAN O’NEIL, NIKITA, LEELOO, DIANA PRINCE, ET AL, COULD NOT BE REACHED FOR COMMENT:

The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Director Blames it Tanking on Men Not Wanting to Watch a Movie Starring Women.

iirc 9 to 5 was a smash hit at the box office.  Still the 20th highest grossing comedy film.

Maybe they just need to make better movies?

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FOXY BROWN, ELLEN RIPLEY, SARAH CONNOR, JORDAN O’NEIL, NIKITA, LEELOO, DIANA PRINCE, ET AL, COULD NOT BE REACHED FOR COMMENT:

The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Director Blames it Tanking on Men Not Wanting to Watch a Movie Starring Women.

Maybe they should focus on coming up with interesting stories featuring compelling characters, rather than spending hundreds of millions on poorly-written reboots that require poor attempts at guilt-tripping to try to get people to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

iirc 9 to 5 was a smash hit at the box office.  Still the 20th highest grossing comedy film.

Maybe they just need to make better movies?

If I recall, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, and Lucy Liu grossed a quarter-billion worldwide with a Charlie's Angels movie.  

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

If I recall, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, and Lucy Liu grossed a quarter-billion worldwide with a Charlie's Angels movie.  

Because they weren’t taking themselves seriously 

They were trying to be entertaining 

Another feminist movie bombs at the box office

by Silvio Canto Jr.

Original Article

• Like (+1) 1