The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

The world is upside down.........................................

Johns Hopkins University Fires Professor Who Defied Campus Protesters.

“Daniel Povey, an associate professor of speech and language processing, who used bolt cutters to gain entry to an administration building on campus that was taken over by student protesters who had chained the doors shut.”

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I like the "HAS TO CHANGE"

or what ?

some dudes like chicks with d*cks.  there's probably a rule #34 about it.  from the poll referenced, I'd put that number at around 2%

For the rest of us 98%, we prefer women with vaginas

13 hours ago, /dev/null said:

some dudes like chicks with d*cks.  there's probably a rule #34 about it.  from the poll referenced, I'd put that number at around 2%

For the rest of us 98%, we prefer women with vaginas

Bigot

• Haha (+1) 1

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:36 PM, B-Man said:

I like the "HAS TO CHANGE"

or what ?

Will we ever see a poster that says anything along the lines of "98% of all lesbians are unwilling to date men because of hatred"?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Will we ever see a poster that says anything along the lines of "98% of all lesbians are unwilling to date men because of hatred"?

That's some really long odds getting not only one but two attractive lesbians willing to "date" you a friend at the same time.

• Like (+1) 1

JON GABRIEL: No one is immune from the Cancel Culture.

Cancel culture is spreading for one simple reason: it works. Instead of debating ideas or competing for entertainment dollars, you can just demand anyone who annoys you to be cast out of polite society.

Way back in the mists of time, say five years ago, if you didn’t like a TV show or movie, you wouldn’t watch it. Now you can ensure that no one watches it, just by slinging some outrage on social media.

Our woke mentality is America’s new Puritanism. Instead of a handy list of sins written thousands of years ago, modern sins are ever-changing. A joke that was deemed progressive a decade ago is retroactively condemned as hate speech.

“If you say the wrong thing,” Silverman said, “everyone is, like, throwing the first stone. It’s a perversion. It’s really, ‘Look how righteous I am and now I’m going to press refresh all day long to see how many likes I get in my righteousness.’ ”

When the mob has burned one witch, they tighten the buckles on their hats and pore through old YouTube videos for their next victim.

It isn’t healthy, culturally, and worse it’s just no damn fun.

• Like (+1) 1

Leftist white woman’s reaction to black Trump supporter Anthony Brian Logan wearing a MAGA hat is EXACTLY who the Left is

Over the weekend, Twitchy covered a ‘feminist dad’ who claimed he would verbally attack anyone he saw wearing a MAGA hat because, among other things, that means they are racist.

In response, Anthony Brian Logan, a black Trump supporter, shared a photo of several black Trump supporters wearing the evil red hat.

This is a great picture. 

Which is probably why this Leftist person decided to shame and lecture him about it.

So you actively enjoy voting and going against your own self-interests?

What exactly about this narcissistic madman white supremacist makes you want to side with him? REAL examples please. I’ll wait.

.ECVXeHQWwAAeF7G.jpg

His response ?

Please, miss white lady, tell me what my interests are? Because I'm just some slow black guy and I don't know any better, right? https://twitter.com/Imageekluvr/status/1163302960148963329 

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

THE GHOST OF JOHN C. CALHOUN HAUNTS TODAY’S AMERICAN LEFT:

The irony of the New York Times’ 1619 Project is that it embraces the critique of the American Founding espoused by the leading defender of Southern slavery, Sen. John C. Calhoun.

As Victor Davis Hanson has written, that’s also true of the left’s see-no-evil view of illegal immigration:

The apparent principle of sanctuary cities is akin to roulette. The odds suggest that most illegal aliens detained by officials are not career felons and thus supposedly need not be turned over to ICE for deportation. On the chance that some of their 10,000 released criminals will go on to commit further crimes in the manner of Juan Lopez-Sanchez, officials then shrug that the public outcry will be episodic and quickly die down, or will at least not pose political problems as great as would come from deporting aliens.

Yet the idea of a sanctuary city is Confederate to the core, reminiscent of antebellum Southern states picking and choosing which federal statutes they would abide by or reject. Even before the Civil War, the Nullification Crisis of 1832-33 pitted South Carolina against a fellow southerner, President Andrew Jackson, as the state declared that federal tariff laws were not applicable within its confines. Jackson understood the threat to the union, and promised to send in federal troops before South Carolina backed down.

Why are coastal Democrats partying like it’s 1859?

san_francisco_sanctuary_city_cable_car_a

• Like (+1) 1