The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

***** is censored? Well that's just *****.  Yes I'm old enough to remember when ***** meant strange and gay meant happy.  Ok ok maybe not that old but still.........

I'll bet "mick," "*****," "well-spoken," and "spook" aren't censored, though.

Okay, one of the four.  So "***** and span" is out.

Edited by DC Tom

20 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

If the left ever wonders why we call them 'snowflakes,' this story should be brought to their attention.

Two people don't like Nugent, and presto! Story in the BN.

If two people didn't want Cher or Bette Midler to play because of their racist comments about Trump, do we honestly think that would be a BN story?

Of course not.

18 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

If the left ever wonders why we call them 'snowflakes,' this story should be brought to their attention.

If two people didn't want Cher or Bette Midler to play because of their racist comments about Trump, do we honestly think that would be a BN story?

Of course not.

we have a lot more going for us in life

23 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Of course not.

That's journalism these days. Half the stories they write about are them quoting twitter replies by a couple of lefties you've never heard of and making it a story about the evils of Trump or the alt-right or whatever slant they feel helps their narrative that day. It's getting ***** ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

That's journalism these days. Half the stories they write about are them quoting twitter replies by a couple of lefties you've never heard of and making it a story about the evils of Trump or the alt-right or whatever slant they feel helps their narrative that day. It's getting ***** ridiculous.

always been that way, it's just you cannot avoid tabloid headlines as easily as 20 years ago

On 3/27/2019 at 9:52 AM, LABillzFan said:

Of course not.

I tried to start a boycott against the movies "Beaches" and the non-Gaga "A Star is Born".  Turns out the Blockbuster in our town closed at some point and has been replaced with a Chipolte.  I guess someone beat me to it. 

I just got  a culturally misappropriated burrito bowl instead. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I tried to start a boycott against the movies "Beaches" and the non-Gaga "A Star is Born".  Turns out the Blockbuster in our town closed at some point and has been replaced with a Chipolte.  I guess someone beat me to it. 

I just got  a culturally misappropriated burrito bowl instead. 

Shoulda gone to Trump Tower Grill.  Everyone knows they have THE BEST Taco Bowls.

Hold on, it's been fact checked and may not be true.

https://freebeacon.com/culture/fact-check-trump-taco-bowls-best/

• Haha (+1) 2