The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

i'm pretty sure B-Man is a white guy, and white guys using Morgan Freeman in a meme is probably some form of cultural appropriation.  Which makes B-Man some kind of literal super mecha hitler

If Josh Allen uses a crescent wrench does that still count as an Allen wrench?

If Josh Allen is in bed with his girlfriend... Is he an Allen screw?  If he leaves quick is he an Allen bolt?

If he is very fast is he usain bolt?

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

i'm pretty sure B-Man is a white guy, and white guys using Morgan Freeman in a meme is probably some form of cultural appropriation.  Which makes B-Man some kind of literal super mecha hitler

Good call,

I was thinking of changing my profile pic.  163125a.jpg

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

with the odd calls in the conference championships and a perennial (busted by league twice) cheater playing in SB every year,  I think the NFL has a credibility problem.  Not a good look for a "sports" league.

Edited by reddogblitz

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

with the odd calls in the conference championships and a perennial (busted by league twice) cheater playing in SB every year,  I think the NFL has a credibility problem.  Not a good look for a "sports" league.

Yes, teams only win due to refs calls.....

7 hours ago, row_33 said:

Yes, teams only win due to refs calls.....

Again, if you want to believe that even though they have been busted by the league TWICE for cheating resulting in large fines and suspensions (not including plain old PED suspensions) only cheated those 2 times and have quit, go for it. 

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

GOOD, I THINK IT’S VERY IMPORTANT THAT CHILDREN OF VIETNAMESE BOAT PEOPLE MAKE AMENDS FOR WHAT THIS COUNTRY DID 200 YEARS AGO:

Georgetown students may pay reparations for slavery with new student fee.

And it’s not as if we can expect Georgetown administrators to take a pay cut or anything.

as long as it all goes into the slush fund the student council sneakily uses for a week in Cuba or somewhere warm for Study Week

as it always has.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

GOOD, I THINK IT’S VERY IMPORTANT THAT CHILDREN OF VIETNAMESE BOAT PEOPLE MAKE AMENDS FOR WHAT THIS COUNTRY DID 200 YEARS AGO:

Georgetown students may pay reparations for slavery with new student fee.

And it’s not as if we can expect Georgetown administrators to take a pay cut or anything.

Are we automatically assuming that after 180 years the descendents of those people need such benevolence?

“When I get to the City Council, I find that the City Council is controlled — most council members out of 51 council members — over there, everybody is controlled by the homosexual community,”

http://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2019/02/09/city-council-speaker-corey-johnson-demands-apology-after-bronx-councilman-ruben-diaz-sr-comments