The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Y'know, I genuinely don't care much for the Gillette commercial because I'm not a fan of companies stepping outside their product line to preach to me. I don't rely on Gillette products to make me a better man. Not to mention, Gillette makes a lot of women products, so I look forward to their ad suggesting that woman stop sucking ***** to take advantage of welfare incentive laws to be a baby mama. Or a California Senator.

But in the end, I don't care enough to change products.

I, on the other hand, was already boycotting them due to their association with the Patriots*

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Y'know, I genuinely don't care much for the Gillette commercial because I'm not a fan of companies stepping outside their product line to preach to me. I don't rely on Gillette products to make me a better man. Not to mention, Gillette makes a lot of women products, so I look forward to their ad suggesting that woman stop sucking ***** to take advantage of welfare incentive laws to be a baby mama. Or a California Senator.

But in the end, I don't care enough to change products.

Well I blame Gillette for toxic masculinity.  As they point out in their explanation of the ad campaign, SOME of their customers are not massage artists bruts who want to keep women in the kitchen and beat up gay people.  But, as they so eloquently state, SOME is not enough.  Their ad campaign will educate ALL men to be truly enlightened.  

This begs the question of where they have been for all this time?  They have been sitting back reaping profits from this disgusting country where hair grows from men's faces and women's legs.  If they and their partners on Madison Avenue would have taught us earlier about our sick society, we could have known all of this much sooner.  They have also failed and continue to fail their stockholders in that they have not yet marketed male leg shaving products.  Who are we to let hair grow on our legs?  Shouldn't we all be more feminine?  Certainly Gillette, who has marketed women's shaving products for years, could have developed a male parallel.  And don't ask Gillette why women need to shave their legs.  Where do you think they get the extra money to fund ad campaigns telling us all how unenlightened we are?  Yes, it is selfish of men to enjoy the smooth legs of a woman, but in the long run it has benefited us all as we have had this wonderful educational ad campaign bestowed upon us.

And on another front.............................I thought the idea was to be treated equally.........................not protected class

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Actually, he was likely gay.

In fact, most of his soldiers fought for him because he was gay. His second in command was also likely gay. Named Gilletto of Macedon, he often referred to Alexander as "the best a man could get."

True story.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

In fact, most of his soldiers fought for him because he was gay. His second in command was also likely gay. Named Gilletto of Macedon, he often referred to Alexander as "the best a man could get."

True story.

Sharp answer with a double bladed rapier like wit.