Leave Rex in London

I like Rex, just as an opposing teams head coach. He's all talk - full of hot air if you will. Never see him back his talk up. A few of the guys at work and I were talking about this prior to the Bengals game (as they're all Steelers fans). Rex is masquerading his way out of a DC gig. Talk about riding coattails... Guys been doing it for years.

Edited by Richard

Gotta believe everything the jets fans were telling us about Rex - he is all talk. He has done NOTHING to prove that he has any business being a HC in the NFL. Leave him over there and bring Schwarts back. Don't even get me started on EJ.

In all seriousness, Pegula needs to be re-thinking the Ryan hire.

Based on everything that has transpired, including the good, the bad, the injuries, the wins, all of it...

Do you really think Rex is part of a winning culture change here and that he will usher in a new order for the Bills?

I don't. He's not cut from that kind of cloth.

In all seriousness, Pegula needs to be re-thinking the Ryan hire.

Based on everything that has transpired, including the good, the bad, the injuries, the wins, all of it...

Do you really think Rex is part of a winning culture change here and that he will usher in a new order for the Bills?

I don't. He's not cut from that kind of cloth.

Rex, will not lead this team to the promised land. maybe never even a wildcard. Whaley well he is in a contract year. How often are GM's lame ducks? Adios!

look on the bright side. We are putting ourselves in a great position to draft a QB.

Personally, I'd like this team to win and make the playoffs and then accquire a QB in any which way - draft, draft day trade or trade for an established and successful starter in this league.

Scratch that, I'd LOVE for this team to win and make the playoffs. We have had way too much middling and ineptitude around here.

Personally, I'd like this team to win and make the playoffs and then accquire a QB in any which way - draft, draft day trade or trade for an established and successful starter in this league.

Scratch that, I'd LOVE for this team to win and make the playoffs. We have had way too much middling and ineptitude around here.

All of us would prefer that

but given the obvious state of this inept franchise that was the only positive I could come up with

What the heck were those plays called on 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 on last possession? Under 2:00 clock running and you need 30+ yards just for a field goal try you're gonna call two running plays and a roll left pass? Looked like a high school coach was calling the plays.

Gotta believe everything the jets fans were telling us about Rex - he is all talk. He has done NOTHING to prove that he has any business being a HC in the NFL. Leave him over there and bring Schwarts back. Don't even get me started on EJ.

I'm waiting for the Rob Ryan implosion shortly. Has the NFL left the Ryan boys in the rear view mirror?