Its hard for me to get angry over this loss

Sure I wanted to win

but

WHen your team takes on as many injuries as this team has at key spots......why SHOULD we expect to beat a undefeated team?

Are there things Im not happy about.....sure!

- Why are we passing on 3rd and 3 like EVERY time.....if you dont want to run shady on a tough run......have Boom Herrod do the dive....its THREE yards

- But

- Losing Aaron Williams is killing us.....because both Rambo and D. WIlliams are NOT GOOD ENOUGH

- There was a point in this game where we were missing Watkins, Goodwin, Harvin.....that is like 2 of our top 3 wideouts

Until the team has some sort of semblence of having key players on the field......hard to evaluate this team.

I cannot help but feel Tyrod would have found a way to win this game IF he was healthy.

I agree with you to an extent... No team is good enough to win with this injury bug. No NFL team had depth to cover for it. BUT, the penalties are inexcusable. The lack of D-Line pressure is inexcusable. The conservative play calling is inexcusable. Just like clockwork, we all find out that this team is not ready for primetime at or near Halloween.

Cinci has injuries too. Every team has injuries. Can't get bullied 3 times in a row on your home field. It's the NFL. Gotta win one or two of those. Just awful.

No, actually Cinci entered the game with their entire starting 53 - they've been amazingly healthy. Thanks for the cliche, though. :rolleyes:

Edited by BobChalmers

Defense is not making enough key plays to make a difference lack of sacks pressures and turnovers. Offense cant possess the ball long enough or score enough. We have too many injuries and we consistently shoot ourselves in the foot on dumb penalties (im ignoring the ticky tack crap that seems to always go against us).

Hard for me to get angry too since I bet on the Bengals. Couldn't believe I only had to give 3 points. Anyone paying attention the last couple of weeks knew that these were two teams heading in opposite directions. Add in the fact that EJ was starting today and it was a no-brainer.

Sure I wanted to win

but

WHen your team takes on as many injuries as this team has at key spots......why SHOULD we expect to beat a undefeated team?

Are there things Im not happy about.....sure!

- Why are we passing on 3rd and 3 like EVERY time.....if you dont want to run shady on a tough run......have Boom Herrod do the dive....its THREE yards

- But

- Losing Aaron Williams is killing us.....because both Rambo and D. WIlliams are NOT GOOD ENOUGH

- There was a point in this game where we were missing Watkins, Goodwin, Harvin.....that is like 2 of our top 3 wideouts

Until the team has some sort of semblence of having key players on the field......hard to evaluate this team.

I cannot help but feel Tyrod would have found a way to win this game IF he was healthy.

Defense needed to step up with all the injuries on the offensive side. Defense and special teams were putrid. I looked at the rest of our schedule and considering the inconsistency of the first six weeks, it looks to me like we go 8-8 at best and possibly 7-9. Very disappointing after all of the offseason hype.

Hard for me not to get angry at the stupid penalties that plague this team game after game.

I get angry that the Bills had the #4 defense in the NFL, and led the NFL in sacks and couldn't even touch Dalton all day. Its not the players but the lame coverage schemes the team is attempting to continue to run.

I also get mad about all the bad luck with injuries that follows this team.

If Tyrod Taylor had more then 50 yards passing in the first half the Bills may indeed have won. But since that has happened only once this year I kinda doubt it. Once Watkins went out of the game the passing offense went with it as it was to easy to cover the remaining receivers. No Watkins, No Harvin, No Goodwin leaves only Hogan, Clay.

Injuries and penalties are a nightmare for this franchise. Nothing new at all. But it's clear Rex is trashing this defense. I hate the Dolphins but their players had a meeting to discuss how their frustration with the scheme their now fired DC was using and look at how they abuse the Titans today. This team is a mess! 1-3 at home, defense maybe bottom 5 in the league we're basically decent at stopping the run but do to teams knowing they can do quick passes against this bs scheme. The Jags probably embarrass them in London. Get ready for that top ten pick at this rate..