OL is still a mess....glad we won

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you need my opinion?

You are in fact the smartest person in the room......

I don't. I just enjoy watching true believer hypocrites who engage in strings of logical fallacies canabalize themselves.

You wouldn't happen to know anyone like that, would you?

If not, I can introduce you to this guy I know from another thread. He's right here in this room with me.

I don't. I just enjoy watching true believer hypocrites who engage in strings of logical fallacies canabalize themselves.

You wouldn't happen to know anyone like that, would you?

If not, I can introduce you to this guy I know from another thread. He's right here in this room with me.

Im pretty comfortable in my own skin......

I have obviously gotten under yours....which I am really enjoying

Kromer hasn't been allowed around the team, right?

Nope

I doubt it. You can't even keep your logic linear from one thread to the next.

If that makes you comfortable, then I'm sorry to hear about your childhood labotomy.

Let me get out my dictionary to keep up with the insults.....I am after all not the smartest one in the room.

Or maybe Im lmao at you the whole way

Or maybe both

They are taking turns making mistakes on the offensive line......and our run blocking is non existant

A few thoughts

- I am starting to realize that neither Henderson NOR Kujo are really the answer at RT.

- Miller is playing like a rookie.....so he gets a bit of a pass....but I am really hoping that his play improves over the course of the season

- Wood needs to be replaced

- Cog and Glenn are our best players....BUT.....Glenn probably would be a better fit at RT....and....he might not even be in the long term plans

This OL needs a major retooling in the offseason.....this group as it is composed is NOT the answer.

Hey now we agree :D (see my sig)

This is the year of the awful offensive line all around the NFL. My theory: the big guys who are good athletes are all playing defense these days. That's where the attention is, and that's where the money goes. Watching the Broncos-Raiders now where the O lines are respectively awful (Broncos) and just plain bad (Raiders)

time for these guys to do some powerlifting and strongman training to make up for their lack of athleticism

Could you imagine the top Strongmen playing Oline :D

LT 6'9" 400 Hafthor Bjornsson

RG 6'3" 385 Eddie Hall

C 6'1" 380 Benedikt Magnusson

RG 6'3" 400 Zydrunas Savickas

RG 6'8" 425 Brian Shaw

He didnt play well for 3 quarters Thurmal.......now a lot of different reasons went into that.....but TT definately struggled most of the game.

He made plays when he had to to win it......and the win is all that matters

You bet. I'll take it. He'll get better. But today he won us a game. Not too shabby.

We need the OL coaches to keep showing our guys who the cheaters OL plays. they grab and hook guys for the first few seconds preventing any pressure on Marcia. mAybe if we could develop a passing game utilizing picks and motion the OL might be able to hold the block for 2-3 seconds but right now we can hold off for long enough for the QB to get ball and look at field.