How Do We Keep Greg Roman. "Oh my!"

boater

I so desperately wanted my first post to be positive. But. alas..

I remember, somewhere, was it Rochester D&C, or Buffalo News.. regardless... the storyline was "how do we keep Greg Roman with regard to his huge success in Bflo."

I write with confidence: I do not worry that suitors will come 'a calling for Greg R.

This offense SUCKS. It's an offense.

I give GR a grain of salt.. cuz Sammy is out, Shady is out, Karlos is out. But I degrade that grain of salt to 1/3 a grain.. because he's got weapons. 0 points against a mediocre D at halftime: GR is doomed.

Pegula is a wicked smart man as his 4billion+ attests... the offense better turn around, or some firing's gonna happen.

um, it could have been. seems to me as though you waited for a moment like this...

I could be wrong.

Edited by 87168

I remember, somewhere, was it Rochester D&C, or Buffalo News.. regardless... the storyline was "how do we keep Greg Roman with regard to his huge success in Bflo."

I write with confidence: I do not worry that suitors will come 'a calling for Greg R.

This offense SUCKS. It's an offense.

I give GR a grain of salt.. cuz Sammy is out, Shady is out, Karlos is out. But I degrade that grain of salt to 1/3 a grain.. because he's got weapons. 0 points against a mediocre D at halftime: GR is doomed.

Pegula is a wicked smart man as his 4billion+ attests... the offense better turn around, or some firing's gonna happen.

just because he has 4 billion + doesn't mean he has to be smart. Alot of it could have just been luck, like owning the right piece of land at the right time........

just because he has 4 billion + doesn't mean he has to be smart. Alot of it could have just been luck, like owning the right piece of land at the right time........

Ahh.. he's a geologist, smarts there. But he combined those smarts with business acumen to make billions. He is a smart mofo.. hands down.

You know Tenn has a Top 10 D right? It might be a good Defense.

OK.. you are right.

But, I'm still upset.

um, it could have been. seems to me as though you waited for a moment like this...

I could be wrong.

You may be wrong. If I've waited for a moment like this.. it's been like 2 or 3 days ago when I got my TBD access.

2cd half is on.. and I want to be proven wrong!!

You know Tenn has a Top 10 D right? It might be a good Defense.

Ugh... but their Top-10 D (is only the top 1/3rd) is making our offense look like bottom 1/10th.

God save us!!!

TV flashed: "plays in opponent territory"

TN: 17

Bflo: 0

Edited by boater

Pretty sweet recovery by Tyrod.. into TN territory!!

!!!! He did good! Please dear God.. prove me wrong for being negative.