Would you trade for Alshon Jeffrey?

I would trade Woods and a conditional 5th. Sammy and Jeffery would both be commanding outside receivers (Not to mention Jeffery would be a bigger target the team does not have). The Bears would get a mid round pick plus a talented young receiver who remains cheap for next year and can work in the offensive system the remainder of this year. If the team had Jeffery they wouldn't need Woods as Sammy and Harvin would occupy the other two receiver spots and Hogan would provide depth.

I'd be surprised if Alshon Jeffery was worth any less than a second round pick. I mean, he's a legit top ten receiver in the league entering his prime. I'm not sure missing a few games due to injury is going to affect his value all that much. He himself was drafted in the second round and he has exceeded expectations.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I'd be surprised if Alshon Jeffery was worth any less than a second round pick. I mean, he's a legit top ten receiver in the league entering his prime. I'm not sure missing a few games due to injury is going to affect his value all that much. He himself was drafted in the second round and he has exceeded expectations.

This is why I don't see why they would trade him. He's a great player, fits the system, on a rookie deal...