It is times like this where Tyrod will be truly tested

- He played well in camp and excellent in pre season

- People love the guys athletisism and arm........you can tell he is smart and is a leader on the field by the way the other players listem to him

- He comes out and plays a wonderful first game for a 1st start

then

- He throws 3 picks against the patriots (2 of them bad throws that his receivers might have bailed him out on) he still throws for 3 scores and runs for another......but now because the team loses Tyrod's not so great moments are front and center

He probaby goes into the film room and sees things that he missed.......if everything the fans say is true he might have thrown 8 touchdowns last Sunday instead of the 4 he generated

No does he

- Start overthinking it

- Continue to progress.....let the crit blow over his shoulder understanding he has the coaches confidence and its a long season

I am really anxious to see how Tyrod responds from last weeks game. Miami is NOT a pushover on defense by any means.

Also, I remember a certain other recent starting bills QB looking good in the first two home game starts ever for the bills then looking horrid on the road vs a marginal division foe the very next week.

This upcoming performance is going to be telling

I just hope this coaching staff (light years beyond what we've had in a decade) has the wherewithal to understand the mental neutering a mobile / athletic kid like Taylor suffers from with constant pressure for him to throw from the pocket. I hope they continue to put this kid in situations that take advantage of his talents in their entirety. Turn him loose and let him make plays and build his confidence!

that was the first game Tyrod has had any adversity that we have seen. he seemed unstoppable in the preseason and week 1. you forget that it was only his 2nd ever start! he might have some growing pains and he figures out what he can and can't do. hopefully he learns and continues to get better, that's all you can ask of him

This is what concerns me. He looked like a rookie when he faced pressure. I was under the impression that he had enough experience to not "panic" in the pocket. He definitely panicked, on numerous occasions. I have been open about my belief that EJ is our best pocket passer, and the best pocket passer should be the starting QB, but I will always stay objective. Right now, it is obvious you stick with Taylor. I can give a ton of reasons why, but that's irrelevant.

This game will tell us a lot: on the road, good defense, coming off a horrible loss. I'm ready to see how Taylor responds. He has, at the very least, shown he is a capable backup. I want to see him consistently make plays through the air under pressure. He has all the tools, and can make all the throws.

Myself, i am more concerned how the coaching staff reacts to utter domination. They looked like arena league coaches at times. Tyrod will start NFL game 3 on Sunday. he is an infant yet. OTOH the coaching had at least in part blame for the situation he was put in.

The same things the Jets saw the last few years.

There is too much focus on what went wrong and too little focus on how he adjusted. All QBs can have bad drives. What matters more is how a QB rights the ship. He did that. That says more than a couple sacks mid-game.

I thought he played well. The coaching staff put him in some bad situations and our special teams didnt help him either. We lost 5 points in that area. At the end of the game only needing three of we got those points then he doesnt have to push it down the field as much. We all have to remember TT has 2 NFL starts and hes doin pretty darn well---minus holding the ball too long on a few plays.

It's really odd, because while I was watching the game, my friend and I were analyzing every throw. It was interesting that we would say, "Whoa, nice strike there" one play, then just groan the next. The plays called in the second offensive drive were atrocious. We just sat said and looked at each other, thinking we were just going to give NE the game.

It was an all-around awful effort by everyone (coaches, players, and refs), so it is amazing that we actually mathematically made it a game. I really don't know what to expect this week. Miami hasn't looked great, but they have a ton of talent, and it is their home opener.

- He played well in camp and excellent in pre season

- People love the guys athletisism and arm........you can tell he is smart and is a leader on the field by the way the other players listem to him

- He comes out and plays a wonderful first game for a 1st start

then

- He throws 3 picks against the patriots (2 of them bad throws that his receivers might have bailed him out on) he still throws for 3 scores and runs for another......but now because the team loses Tyrod's not so great moments are front and center

He probaby goes into the film room and sees things that he missed.......if everything the fans say is true he might have thrown 8 touchdowns last Sunday instead of the 4 he generated

No does he

- Start overthinking it

- Continue to progress.....let the crit blow over his shoulder understanding he has the coaches confidence and its a long season

I am really anxious to see how Tyrod responds from last weeks game. Miami is NOT a pushover on defense by any means.

I am very interested to see what they do but I do not assume they will be able to move the ball the way they did at home against the Patriots.

The Dolphins are talented on D but I am more concerned about a potential loss of intensity after the highly charged matchup last week.

First off, the national spotlight is off......nobody cares about this matchup of 1-1 teams.

And I hope Taylor isn't overconfident because of his strong 4th quarter play vs NE and I hope Shady comes out with the fire he did against NE and doesn't revert back to his uninspired form from the opener.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a flat performance from the offense.

If they come out executing and focused, I will take that as big props to the coaching staff.

If they don't, it will be just the opposite and Rex living up to the "Bad Rex" reputation.

I am very interested to see what they do but I do not assume they will be able to move the ball the way they did at home against the Patriots.

The Dolphins are talented on D but I am more concerned about a potential loss of intensity after the highly charged matchup last week.

First off, the national spotlight is off......nobody cares about this matchup of 1-1 teams.

And I hope Taylor isn't overconfident because of his strong 4th quarter play vs NE and I hope Shady comes out with the fire he did against NE and doesn't revert back to his uninspired form from the opener.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a flat performance from the offense.

If they come out executing and focused, I will take that as big props to the coaching staff.

If they don't, it will be just the opposite and Rex living up to the "Bad Rex" reputation.

It is a later afternoon game, though. Many more people will see it than a 1PM game, and I think people are interested outside of Buffalo and Miami to see what the AFC East is all about. It's obviously much lower key than last week, but I think it will make some waves because whoever loses is essentially the big underdog in the division.

I'm not sure exactly where the "test" would be coming from this weekend. The Dolphins overall haven't shown us that they're a good defense at all. 372.5 YPG ranks them 25th. Their illustrious

sack total so far for two games is 1.0. Ooh....scary. 2 interceptions ranks them 20th. Here's a team that barely beat the Redskins and LOST to what is supposed to be the worst team in the NFL this year in the Jaguars. If Tyrod does anything other than shine brightly in this game, I'll deem it a failure. The Dolphins defensively just haven't been all that good in either game.

Every week is a challenge. They're all professionals. You can't extropolate performamce against one team meaning a certain result against a different team. If one could go that the Rams, who beat the Seahawks, would not lose to Washington. The Patriots, who got housed in KC last season, would not have come into Buff and smoked the Bills the next week. Each week presents its challenge, and the Bills could win Sunday and Tyrod could have a below average game. I want them to win with him not repeating last Sunday's mistakes.