Downtown stadium update...

LabattBlue

I'm guessing that a new tailgate cottage industry will pop up in satellite locations and across the Buffalo River. I'm thinking of a game day carnival and party by the grain elevators. It will definitely be different than the Ralph experience, but in some respects better.

Consider this post my official copyrighting of the "Floating Tailgate", "Beer Ferry", and "Party Barge" franchises.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing that a new tailgate cottage industry will pop up in satellite locations and across the Buffalo River. I'm thinking of a game day carnival and party by the grain elevators. It will definitely be different than the Ralph experience, but in some respects better.

Yea everyone likes carnivals, clowns, and paying $9 for a beer and $12 a shot of crown. maybe there can be red, white, and blue rainbows across the "'Buffalo River" wherever that is?

Edited by Best Player Available

in a perfect world, Id like to see a low-frills type of facility like Cleveland/Pittsburgh but designed more like Seattle with a lot of focus on fan experience/involvement in the way of sightlines, maximizing noise, some level of uniqueness/shape to distinguish its the Bills' stadium, etc...

Then build a brick and mortar amphitheater somewhere in the inner/outer harbor.

Between the stadium, amphitheater, and arena... we have a great venue for a lot of events... plus the ballpark.