Video: McCoy Licking his chops at thought of NE

HamSandwhich

McCoy is a really good back but i don't get or never have gotten the feeling that he is a Bill like i did with others like Fred was !

It could be in part to how he always references his time in Philly ? Even in that video he just doesn't seem to have any excitement in his statements, very blah !!

I also have this bad dream of if he can't or doesn't have the production that he had in Philly that he could be a terrible player in the entire franchise, i had this same feeling about Maybin from the first time i saw his reaction in the draft .

Had the same feeling with Shady from his first comments before coming to B/Lo i just hope i'm

wrong !!

GO BILLS !!

McCoy is a really good back but i don't get or never have gotten the feeling that he is a Bill like i did with others like Fred was !

It could be in part to how he always references his time in Philly ? Even in that video he just doesn't seem to have any excitement in his statements, very blah !!

I also have this bad dream of if he can't or doesn't have the production that he had in Philly that he could be a terrible player in the entire franchise, i had this same feeling about Maybin from the first time i saw his reaction in the draft .

Had the same feeling with Shady from his first comments before coming to B/Lo i just hope i'm

wrong !!

GO BILLS !!

Oh, for toasts sake. The guy has played one (1) game in a Bills uni. How much feeling "that he was a Bill" did you get after Fred's 1st game in a Bills uni? Do you even know when was Fred's 1st game in a Bills uni? McCoy referenced his time in Philly because the reporters brought up repeated questions about the Iggles and their rivalries.

He's clearly joking around and having fun/bonding with his teammates teasing Watkins "got to keep the Ferrari in the shop until Sunday" and "Tyrod - I mean Willie". Had a totally good answer when asked what he was talking about with the OL during the game. Some guys are Mr Enthusiasm and some guys are Mr Chill Factor.

Give your feelings a rest.

wrong !!

GO BILLS !!

Oh, for toasts sake. The guy has played one (1) game in a Bills uni. How much feeling "that he was a Bill" did you get after Fred's 1st game in a Bills uni? Do you even know when was Fred's 1st game in a Bills uni? McCoy referenced his time in Philly because the reporters brought up repeated questions about the Iggles and their rivalries.

He's clearly joking around and having fun/bonding with his teammates teasing Watkins "got to keep the Ferrari in the shop until Sunday" and "Tyrod - I mean Willie". Had a totally good answer when asked what he was talking about with the OL during the game. Some guys are Mr Enthusiasm and some guys are Mr Chill Factor.

Give your feelings a rest.

Come on, man, who can forget October 28, 2007, when FredEx burst onto the scene against the NY Jets with one carry for one yard, and one reception for one negative yard?

He was MISTER Buffalo Bill!

wrong !!

GO BILLS !!

not really comparing an multiple time all-pro with an unproven draft pick are you? Remember the look on Gilmore's face when he was drafted? These things are not indicative of anything.

A lot of people talk about how small Tyrod is....that guy is fricken shredded......

I think that is key. I think more than some of these running QBs that you see getting hurt like RGIIIs and Mike Vicks of the world, Tyrod is more compact and can take a hit better than the aforementioned.

The fact that he wasn't hit hard throughout the game adds to his longevity. Exciting to watch him play!

Tyrod better not start puking before the game.

Allegedly, worked for Jim Kelly

A lot of people talk about how small Tyrod is....that guy is fricken shredded......

He is indeed. I was looking for a photo I saw off twitter - I think it was a tweet by Kaep - showing Taylor on draft day and now. It was amazing, he's clearly spent a lot of time working on his strength and his upper body. Also, anyone know if he wears rib protection? Relative to how he looks in interviews, he actually looks pretty bulky around the chest/waist in his game day jersey. Wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Allegedly, worked for Jim Kelly

He is indeed. I was looking for a photo I saw off twitter - I think it was a tweet by Kaep - showing Taylor on draft day and now. It was amazing, he's clearly spent a lot of time working on his strength and his upper body. Also, anyone know if he wears rib protection? Relative to how he looks in interviews, he actually looks pretty bulky around the chest/waist in his game day jersey. Wouldn't surprise me if he did.

it will invoke comparisons to Russel Wilson in his build because though Wilson isn't tall, he's thick. Helps him stay healthy.

Tyrod clears his throat in every interview. I wonder if he's aware of that.

And for some reason the word Obviously sticks in my head lol

Come on, man, who can forget October 28, 2007, when FredEx burst onto the scene against the NY Jets with one carry for one yard, and one reception for one negative yard?

He was MISTER Buffalo Bill!

Done lol

According to tyrods predraft mesurables... he has actually lost a few pounds.

If he would of did it with some animation while he was talking about it I would consider it purposeful.. but that was just dry lips IMO

In regard to Tyrod.. Just have to slide and avoid hits at all costs.. accept when the gameis on the line and you simply have ot get that yard.. but he has to throw it away and avoid the hits

all the bulk in the world won't help a ACL MCL or Achilles tear

Edited by ddaryl

If he would of did it with some animation while he was talking about it I would consider it purposeful.. but that was just dry lips IMO

In regard to Tyrod.. Just have to slide and avoid hits at all costs.. accept when the gameis on the line and you simply have ot get that yard.. but he has to throw it away and avoid the hits

all the bulk in the world won't help a ACL MCL or Achilles tear

I don't really think he did it purposefully, I just thought it was well timed and could make for some good discussion and laughs! :beer: