Bills Release Bryce Brown

26CornerBlitz

If I had to guess......Brown wasn't too pleased with not being on the active roster and probably asked for his release.

If Cierre Wood ends up starting for this team in November that won't do much for Whaley's approval rating.

When you wanna' run the ball 35-40 times per game you need some RB's.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IK doesn't count against the 53 man roster while suspended. To activate Dareus, they have to cut someone who counts on the 53.

yup. 1-2 other young guys have the same challenge ahead with leo and possibly IK hitting the 53.

guys without 4 accrued seasons at crowded positions like WR will need to play like its their last snap, not just the position groups that will get the influx (hogan, goodwin, and thigpen could still be competing for instance, or gragg at TE4)

Edited by NoSaint

If I had to guess......Brown wasn't too pleased with not being on the active roster and probably asked for his release.

If Cierre Wood ends up starting for this team in November that won't do much for Whaley's approval rating.

he did seem unhappy with that arrangement last year.

Da fuc?

Really, after releasing Freddy, they're doing this now of all times?

Why wouldn't they? They made sure Shady's healthy, Karlos is healthy and had a strong 1st game, Boobie damn near blocked a punt - they can't cut a WR cuz Goodwin is still injured, who do you want them to cut, a DB with McLovin on IR and Graham on concussion protocol?

Inactive players always first in line for the Turk.

Fred aside, 3 RB seems to be a bit low to me especially given the rush to pass ratio we're using. IR-ing Goodwin would have made more sense imho, would be a bummer for sure but it would have made sense.

They may like what they see from Cierre Wood

I turned on Schopp to get their "thoughts" and they are arguing about condiments - ketchup, mustard or relish.

Condiment draft! If I take "relish" do I get dill AND sweet, or are those two different picks?

More after the break!

Bulldog: You drafted CORN RELISH?! Wha ugh gahh gahhhh we can't be friends!

#Patriotweek

That's a IF

I turned on Schopp to get their "thoughts" and they are arguing about condiments - ketchup, mustard or relish.

...why?

People may lose it over this, but it shows that Fred wasn't let go to keep Bryce, he was let go to keep McCoy, Karlos Williams and Dixon. To me that's an easier pill to swallow as the first two should be obvious keepers ahead of Fred and Dixon provides good special teams value (which is what many of the cooler heads - not me- speculated all along.) Bryce it would seem, was merely kept for week one when the team was thin at RB and was the first on the chopping block to accommodate Dareus.

Edited by DC Grid

Then he should have seized the great opportunity that was handed to him.

Sayonara perpetual potential

with karlos stepping up it was going to be a tough backfield for any depth. bryce couldve looked really solid and struggled to find a role here. i dont see a reason to give the guy a hard time. i feel like i missed him doing something to offend fans.

a fresh start will likely be best for his odds, whatever those odds are. it wouldve always been an uphill battle for him "replacing fred" here.