Bills Release Bryce Brown

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes perfect sense. You don't hold on to your 4th string, inactive RB, when you have someone who looks to be of comparable talent on your PS, when you need to re-roster your best player.

Further, if the Bills thought that this was likely to be the move that was going to free up a roster spot for Dareus' return, it was absolutely the right thing to do to release Fred when we did, rather than roster him for a week, and then cut him now. If we knew we were going to cut both guys, we absolutely did it in the best order.

Why not release IKE? No one's going to pick him up for their roster and he'd be better served on the Bills' PS.

hes not part of our 53.

im surprised by this one, but not upset. he seemed like cheap insurance, and as an expiring contract wouldve been in our comp pick equation next year, but they are up close and personal on this decision.

Cue the Whaley haters ragging on the trade.

But wait, does that mean Fred's release wasn't because Whaley was trying to save face?

Love the humor -and didn't buy a single word of the #rogue shtick, but I didn't see this coming.

Makes sense, though. He'll be picked up quickly, I suspect..

hes not part of our 53.

im surprised by this one, but not upset. he seemed like cheap insurance, and as an expiring contract wouldve been in our comp pick equation next year, but they are up close and personal on this decision.

yes, he (IK) is.

Makes perfect sense. You don't hold on to your 4th string, inactive RB, when you have someone who looks to be of comparable talent on your PS, when you need to re-roster your best player.

Further, if the Bills thought that this was likely to be the move that was going to free up a roster spot for Dareus' return, it was absolutely the right thing to do to release Fred when we did, rather than roster him for a week, and then cut him now. If we knew we were going to cut both guys, we absolutely did it in the best order.

all that, and of course a variety of issues that actually mattered

i had been saying to look at the guys at the bottom of the roster with less than 4 years accrued to be the one the reaper visited, and not the vet DT.

yes, he (IK) is.

while he (IK) is suspended, no.

all that, and of course a variety of issues that actually mattered

i had been saying to look at the guys at the bottom of the roster with less than 4 years accrued to be the one the reaper visited, and not the vet DT.

while he (IK) is suspended, no.

Aah, yes! I stand corrected. I don't recall this amount of roster manipulations/shennanigans in past years -and we've only played one game..

Yes.