Bills Release Bryce Brown

26CornerBlitz

We ever get a story on his lack of special teams participation? Did he ever get any reps in camp or anywhere? Was it a fail or a refusal to try on those units?

Was mentioned earlier that he did play some special teams plays in preseason. He either just didn't have the drive for it, cause special teams is as much about effort and desire as skill, or wasn't as good as the other options.

I question his ability to follow the plays designed and keep up with the playbooks myself. Watching some of film on him last year, didn't seem like he went to right hole often, and he sucked at pass blocking. So IMO, may not have just been the special teams play that killed him. May have been lack of ability to do more that just break off a big play once in awhile, but lack of being able to be a complete back.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bill I would love to tell you the Bills offensive game plan....but they kicked me out of the film room during that session"

Maybe they game him the wrong gameplan on an iPad.

Doubt that Trick Shot could tell them anything of significance.

@mikerodak

Mike Rodak retweeted Doug Kyed

Patriots work out Bryce Brown and Alex Tanney, who were both with Bills last week.

• 2 weeks later...