TBDAHOT review thread...

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Better than crawling back into Gugny's crevice...

what happened here?

Everyone likes little crevice now and again.

I was clearly intent on returning to mine, which i keep clean and tidy btw.

It's more ledge actually. for jumping off of. Being a Bills fan i have made use of it more than once.

62 is the one who wears the hip waders anyways

Lets lighten up on the G. shall we? and return to our reglarly scheduled program. Kids might be viewing at this hour

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened here?

Everyone likes little crevice now and again.

I was clearly intent on returning to mine, which i keep clean and tidy btw.

It's more ledge actually. for jumping off of. Being a Bills fan i have made use of it more than once.

62 is the one who wears the hip waders anyways

Lets lighten up on the G. shall we? and return to our reglarly scheduled program. Kids might be viewing at this hour

If we didn't joke around about any violation that may or may not have happened with JB regarding G's crevice- people would know something is up....

It was a honor to once again host the Two Bills Drive Opener Tailgate Party. The Circle the Wagon parking scheme seemed to work out fgreat. Beer ball I have your charcoal starter, yep you left it on the grill. Will you be at a game this year? If not who should I give it to? On a sad note, Sunday night somebody stole the "Hammer" sign. Oh well time for a "Hammer'S" sign.

Your words hurt, kind sir....

Btw- I've been meaning to ask... Had you ever cooked raccoon, beaver, or opossum?

Sorry if the truth hurts. But Howard did pay for my French Laundry dinner so I'm kind of on his side now.

In to your question. No..Yes (but not in the tradition sense)....No.

No he's my PFMLBOSGI*

*Pay for my lunch B word or Shirl gets it.

Sorry to derail this thread but I've been watching Narcos.

Lol- joke is on him them- Shirl has been "Gettin' down with country" for quite a while!!!

And for the record, that was me that paid for the bill.... That puss never showed up....

Lol- joke is on him them- Shirl has been "Gettin' down with country" for quite a while!!!

And for the record, that was me that paid for the bill.... That puss never showed up....

You paid my $757 bill at FL?? Holy crap I owe you big time! Give me 30 minutes with your wife and she'll be ecstatic that she married you. Trust me on this one. Edited by Chef Jim