TBDAHOT review thread...

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you call that enhancing when we can still see Cletus' face? And how the hell did you strike out with the last Tinder one who sent you all those pictures? Let me know if you need me to ghost write for you again :)

no idea. But as soon as I hit Erie yesterday she asked to meet up.

I had good convos and many chances with a few. One wants to come visit me in NC.

I will take you up on ghost writing. Much better then Cletus. He simply said to tell her nice shoes then ... you know.

Well I think it is appropriate that I FINALLY have my first post, after a weekend of firsts:

First Game of the Season, First time meeting most of you, First time my hubs hasn't gotten plastered on opening day, and last but not least my first time making and feeding unidentified road kill to a group of people I just met.

Now to be serious: I had an amazing time and haven't ever been to a tailgate quite like this. There was no drama, everyone contributed, no one walked away hungry (if you did it was your own fault), and I don't think anyone had a bad time! Like all the posters before me I can't thank everyone enough. I really did have an amazing time!

Now to address some questions:

I hope the wife is the one wearing the red rain jacket.

Most definitely!

Ha! Gotta be money or package - right?

I don't know about you, but I definitely know I out-kicked my own coverage. :beer: (I wish she would join us again one of these years)...

You said it--- and he is FAR from rich!!

no, just kidding. Possum I think.

Like I said, awesome to share road kill with people you don't know.

no idea. But as soon as I hit Erie yesterday she asked to meet up.

I had good convos and many chances with a few. One wants to come visit me in NC.

I will take you up on ghost writing. Much better then Cletus. He simply said to tell her nice shoes then ... you know.

He was never good a pick up lines!

Thanks again guys and gals for a wonderful time. Really looking forward to meeting up with some of you throughout the season!!

Huge shout out to both the TBD crew and the Hammer Lot crew (especially Hammer himself - for putting up with us and for taking care of and looking out for us).

It's always amazing to go to a "major sporting event", but actually KNOW some of the main characters behind the Internet chatter and the TV personalities (Kenny, Captain Buffalo, Pancho) - such a great community of people.

Every time I get to Hammer's Lot, I definitely consider retiring, buying a camper and MOVING to Hammer's Lot :D:beer:

Can't wait to see where this season takes us - thanks for everything, everyone! Even that moonshine, which I'm guessing is adding to my lethargy today...

Also went over to Mrags to say hi and introduce myself.

Man, that is one intense guy!

Dont get me wrong he was very nice but note to self, dont go to shake someone's hand when they are cooking....

CBF

or peeing, hope I never make that mistake again.

Okay, I guess I should make my thanks....

I'd like to thank.....

Everyone!

You were all welcoming to Kelly (and I'm sure her handing out jello shots helped)....

but notably...

Hammer for comping us the extra spots taken by the tent and his idea on how people should park for our gather area

KJ, for constantly being in my ear with "don't !@#$ this up"

Mrags for finally being the first person in the lot for the tailgate. True story, for the last five years I've been arriving later and later hoping someone would beat me. This year he did, barely. If we hadn't stopped and got breakfast I would have been first again. Though he declined the honor and Cletus got it back default of being second, you were still first in my book. Now I just have to decide if I want to get it back next year.

Scott, for building this site in the first place.

Till next year.

ok, i've tried unsuccessfully to find how to find people on facebook, so if any you schmucks can figure it out you can request to add me. ya'll know my name by now.

We need a Two Bills Drive Facebook Group - doesn't take much moderating and it allows everyone to post on the wall (unlike a Fb Page). Plus you can approve members, so it doesn't need to be all 100 million people on TBD (note: just my guess).

Obviously don't want to take conversation away from the Wall, but I think there are enough people that know each other "in real life" that it could be a nice add, especially around the AHOT!

I hope the wife is the one wearing the red rain jacket.

Nope and looks like she needs to shave her back.

ok, i've tried unsuccessfully to find how to find people on facebook, so if any you schmucks can figure it out you can request to add me. ya'll know my name by now.

Why in the world would we want another forum to hear from you? Bad enough I accepted poojer's friend invite. :wallbash:

We need a Two Bills Drive Facebook Group - doesn't take much moderating and it allows everyone to post on the wall (unlike a Fb Page). Plus you can approve members, so it doesn't need to be all 100 million people on TBD (note: just my guess).

Obviously don't want to take conversation away from the Wall, but I think there are enough people that know each other "in real life" that it could be a nice add, especially around the AHOT!

I agree. A great idea.