Two of my favorite plays by TT today

I'm not concerned at all and it is only partially because of TT. This O has so much talent and Roman is an experienced guy in making QBs looks good I think either Taylor or EJ could have a "breakout" year. Put a QB in a good spot and it's much easier to make him look good.

Totally agree. And all TT needs to do is not make mistakes and this offense will be good.

My post was more about Edwards than TT. He was given credit by Bills fans for stuff that he never did. Edwards did one thing very well and that was it. He was a smart guy. He read defenses pre-snap and knew where he would go with the ball and was pretty accurate with short passes. That's all he ever did well. If he was rushed he was terrible. He was never a good QB even when we played a few games in a row where that is all we had to do. For some reason some Bills fans thought he was good under the rush and he was terrible. Always.

You know what's funny-- TT looked more like Alex Smith than like Kaep. Very efficient, good start.

I think he showed a lot of promise and by mid season, could be much, much better.

His long run that set up the TD after halftime was far better than anything Smith could do on the move... and Smith is a good runner.

My favorite came on the opening drive of the 2nd half when he ripped that 10yrd out to Woods right at the sticks on 3rd down with a rusher directly in his grill.

He keeps that up and we will make a deep playoff run.

My favorite came on the opening drive of the 2nd half when he ripped that 10yrd out to Woods right at the sticks on 3rd down with a rusher directly in his grill.

Great throw.

What's up, Simon?

Agree. That was a bigtime throw. When I saw that live I said out loud I haven't seen a throw like that from our QB's in close to 16-17 years. Tyrod is awesome.

And did you see the spiral on the throw to Watkins that went long? Man! In tough conditions, too.

The other pass to Watkins also showed some sick talent too. He was scrambling right and ripped an absolute laser to Sammy (albeit in double coverage). It wasn't caught or picked, but I don't know I've seen anyone fire a rocket 20yards downfield without it ascending or descending. It was a rope.

Great throw.

What's up, Simon?

What's goin on man?

I've always wondered what the unrealized potential of this forum could be if the Bills ever actually became a really good football team.

Very glad you're around to help find out!