Two of my favorite plays by TT today

1. The play where the ball was fumbled.......and he went and got it and prevented a turnover on our side of the field.....first one there picked it up and made sure it didnt turn into a negative play

2. The play where the pass was batted......and he went and batted it down and prevented the interception on our own side of the field

Tyrod Taylor just gets it man....his brain is just so aware out there

I also loved how much he slid. He wasn't sacrificing his body for an extra two yards. He took what was there and no more. He wasn't trying to prove anything to anyone.

I think there was one drive where he scrambled twice in a row — the first time he barely got a yard, went down, maybe could've fought for more, but was smart to go down before getting hit; and the next play he gained like 20 yards.

He's smart, he's accurate, he's fast, he's got a great arm. KNOCK ON WOOD but I think we've got our man.

I wish he actually slid a little more, and a little earlier, but then he slipped down the sidelines for another 10-20 yards after I screamed for him to "GET DOWN". Overall? WOW! Hard to nail down just two plays.

Edited by Augie

Agree with the batted ball but the fumble was all on him. He lost the ball without being touched. The fact that he didn't let that turn into a nightmare is good, but I wouldn't list that as one of his better plays.

Agree with the batted ball but the fumble was all on him. He lost the ball without being touched. The fact that he didn't let that turn into a nightmare is good, but I wouldn't list that as one of his better plays.

It wasn't one of his better plays it was one of his worst and only bad ones.

BUT...

it was a very TELLING play, because he simply didn't panic at all. A guy who panics falls on the ball. He calmly picked it up and ran. I was hugely impressed by that play. One of the reasons I think he may be pretty good.

He's smart, he's accurate, he's fast, he's got a great arm. KNOCK ON WOOD but I think we've got our man.

Last time I heard someone say "I think we've got our man," it was after Trent Edwards' first game.

I'm not counting my chickens just yet...

Anyone who said that was an idiot. This was a very good first game.

I'm not concerned at all and it is only partially because of TT. This O has so much talent and Roman is an experienced guy in making QBs looks good I think either Taylor or EJ could have a "breakout" year. Put a QB in a good spot and it's much easier to make him look good.

Last time I heard someone say "I think we've got our man," it was after Trent Edwards' first game.

Definitely not, but it's very encouraging and exciting. Sports thrive on hope and we have some good sources for it. Fun times.

We absolutely should not be thinking about contract extention or anything based off one game (I did joke about it during the game though)

We have TT on a cheap contract for at least this year.......let this play out

One thing we do know

- We are 1-0

- We just beat a team that went deep into the playoffs last year and their start QB

- Our QB played very well

1. The play where the ball was fumbled.......and he went and got it and prevented a turnover on our side of the field.....first one there picked it up and made sure it didnt turn into a negative play

2. The play where the pass was batted......and he went and batted it down and prevented the interception on our own side of the field

Tyrod Taylor just gets it man....his brain is just so aware out there

I am in favor of this deserving attention as it's own thread. It's these type of just... ball player, football IQ plays that the Bills have lacked for a long time at the QB position. I am excited about TT.

I said it after that Chargers game. Nobody could have predicted the Wilson hit would affect him like it did.

Edited by musichunch

I said it after that Chargers game. Nobody could have predicted the Wilson hit would affect him like it did.

Pretty sure you're going to get the "he had his best game of his career the following week" response to this.