RIP death at RV lot

boyst

So that explains why he had a weapon @ the tailgate. Suicide will happen, but guns will make it deadly efficient and quick before anybody can intervene OR the person comes to his senses and fights the impulse urge! Sounds impulsive and very convenient... Yep, the weapon is just there and bam, its over.

RIP

Sort of? If he was drinking he was not allowed to have his firearm. I imagine he decided to bring it even though he knew he would likely be drinking. I don't think many people leave for a Bills tailgate undecided on that topic.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tailgating and people getting way too drunk and doing stupid things do. you do know we are the stadium where people get drunk and end up dead in a creek, fall off upper decks and land on people, give bj's for kiko jerseys, and urinate in bathroom sinks right? if a new stadium with higher ticket prices means a little less tailgating and a lot more class then i wouldn't be opposed to it. some of us go to the games because we love football but unfortunately it seems like most people go to the games because they want to party uncontrollably and that's not what it's about. i'm looking forward to the game today but to be honest i'm not looking forward to dealing with drunken idiots

but this death may be unrelated to drinking and to that man and his family RIP and i feel bad that it came to that

whatever...

thanks for the Sunday sermon.....your preaching makes me want to down another whiskey

Edited by PolishDave

Sort of? If he was drinking he was not allowed to have his firearm. I imagine he decided to bring it even though he knew he would likely be drinking. I don't think many people leave for a Bills tailgate undecided on that topic.

No. He drinks and gets impulsive. It's that impulse and the pull of the trigger. You can't unring a bell with a firearm... You can with other methods of suicide... That's all I am saying!

Yeah, because someone about to take their own life is clearly acting rationally.

And there in lies the split second impulse to pull the trigger, all TOO convenient if the firearm is there. People will find a way... Look @ Robin Williams... BUT make it hard!

Sad to hear about the man taking his own life.

But death is part of life.

On average, around 150 thousand people die every day on this planet.

We even lost a Bills fan I know to cancer this am.

Just gotta' live in the moment and it was a really good day of tailgating with tens of thousands of Bills fans celebrating and enjoying life.

Bob Marley is not impressed..... Also the main suspect....

I was wondering who would be the first!

"I shot the sheriff but didn't shoot the deputy."

"Deputy" is not a person how Marley uses it. Sheriff is the man and deputy means: "Deputy of the law." So, he shot the sheriff BUT did not shoot the deputy (of the law).

"Where was the deputy (of the law)?"

"If I am guilty I will pay."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Very sad situation for sure, a couple of the guys I was with were right there when it happened. Thanks to Hammer for looking out for everyone in his Lot.

It was a little disturbing to think someone had a gun in the lot, but probably not the only one (and makes more sense knowing that he was a cop).

Please people, stay safe and play it smart out there!

Horrible and tragic and nobody gets to criticize the Pegulas if they decide to build a new stadium somewhere without tailgating as we know it.

person would commit suicide somewhere else. When your at that point, you either stumble upon help or don't. (assuming it was a suicide). The public nature of it leads me to believe the guy really wanted help.