RIP death at RV lot

boyst

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad.

I've been very open in the past about dealing with my own depression and anxiety. To anyone struggling please know this.

Its gets better. Dont give up and know that you matter to someone.

Cap, thanks for the personal insight. Fight on. FYI, Bills fandom doesn't help.

Well wishers, while public message board expression of support is admirable, look around you in the real world for those in need before they get to this point. This is preventable, more often than not. Lend an ear, and truly listen. Those few expendable minutes can be invaluable.

To those lonely souls out there, as Captain Hindsight suggests, you are not alone. Please reach out.

It happened near Hammer's lot but in the RV lot. Nick in England said he was 20 feet away when it happened. The Black Eyed Peas song "I Got a Feeling" had just come on. He heard the pop then saw the guy fall with blood coming out of his eyes.

By the time Boyst and I got there it had been cleaned up. Only 1 cop car and a couple of news trucks were still around. The RV lot was very

quiet. Actually that was true of Danny's and Big Tree also - eerily quiet night.

Man shot himself in the RV lot.

Guys, let's be smart. Be responsible. Have fun

accident? Suicide? is he dead?

So sad.

I've been very open in the past about dealing with my own depression and anxiety. To anyone struggling please know this.

Its gets better. Dont give up and know that you matter to someone.

been there :thumbsup:

Sad. Tailgating the night before an opening game would be a celebratory event. Happened at Hammer's lot?

It happened in Ralph Wilson Stadium RV lot. Two of my parkers saw the whole thing. Very upsetting. Just a terrible thing to do. Edited by Hammered a Lot