RIP death at RV lot

boyst

Lets be happy he did not take out 10 or 20 other people before he turned the gun on himself. Yes, sad that he did it but lets look on the bright side he only took himself out. Very sad for his family.

I feel bad but I am not going to cry over it. I cry when these nut cases take out other people before KILLING themselves.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have heard from witnesses is that his girlfriend was dancing with other guys just having a good time. He told her that he's had enough of her dancing and to stop it. She responded with the old eff off, we're not married. That's when he walked over to his truck and grabbed his gun. He called her name and when she looked over, he pulled the trigger. I also heard in a radio interview with one of his ex-wives that he was in the first Persian Gulf war. She said this is something she couldn't ever imagine him doing and that he wasn't depressed. Crazy story all around.

From what I have heard from witnesses is that his girlfriend was dancing with other guys just having a good time. He told her that he's had enough of her dancing and to stop it. She responded with the old eff off, we're not married. That's when he walked over to his truck and grabbed his gun. He called her name and when she looked over, he pulled the trigger. I also heard in a radio interview with one of his ex-wives that he was in the first Persian Gulf war. She said this is something she couldn't ever imagine him doing and that he wasn't depressed. Crazy story all around.

If true, it's lucky he didn't shoot her first.