RIP death at RV lot

boyst

tailgating and people getting way too drunk and doing stupid things do. you do know we are the stadium where people get drunk and end up dead in a creek, fall off upper decks and land on people, give bj's for kiko jerseys, and urinate in bathroom sinks right? if a new stadium with higher ticket prices means a little less tailgating and a lot more class then i wouldn't be opposed to it. some of us go to the games because we love football but unfortunately it seems like most people go to the games because they want to party uncontrollably and that's not what it's about. i'm looking forward to the game today but to be honest i'm not looking forward to dealing with drunken idiots

but this death may be unrelated to drinking and to that man and his family RIP and i feel bad that it came to that

Yup, I agree and have said it many times before. Tailgating as we all know it in Buffalo is going to soon get phased out by the league and the cities, but its not going to be because a fan commited suicide the day before a game. Theres plenty of reasons as you have listed (and those are just in Buffalo) why they will eliminate the public drunk fests that some have taken it to

I don't even have the urge to go see a game anymore live. I'd rather sit and watch it at home then have to deal with the possibility of some D-Bag puking or passing out on me cause he can't act like a civilzed human being in public

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not at all. Have no idea the circumstances, I am sorry for his loved ones.

And this had ZERO to do with tailgating.

Obviously.

Although, your chances of hearing the Black Eyed Peas are greater while tailgating, than most other situations in life.

What a foolish thing to do. Worst is the guy did it in a public place which affects innocent people. He gets no RIP from me b.c of the affect his suicide has on a bunch of innocent people. Foolish, cowardly, pathetic.

Agreed, what a nitwit. Prayers for the family and witnesses.

Ironically, WGR has had ads on today with Eric Woods promoting a treatment center for depression and suicide.

Is that ironic, or just what happened?

One wonders if those PSAs were inserted into today's schedule after last night's incident.

Word at tailgate was he was a deputy sherrif. Result from argument with wife saying it was over.

So that explains why he had a weapon @ the tailgate. Suicide will happen, but guns will make it deadly efficient and quick before anybody can intervene OR the person comes to his senses and fights the impulse urge! Sounds impulsive and very convenient... Yep, the weapon is just there and bam, its over.

RIP

Word at tailgate was he was a deputy sherrif. Result from argument with wife saying it was over.

So that explains why he had a weapon @ the tailgate. Suicide will happen, but guns will make it deadly efficient and quick before anybody can intervene OR the person comes to his senses and fights the impulse urge! Sounds impulsive and very convenient... Yep, the weapon is just there and bam, its over.

RIP

And potentially alcohol use thrown in. It was a tailgate.

And potentially alcohol use thrown in. It was a tailgate.

There could be possible alcohol use just about anywhere in the USA, including his house. That it was a tailgate is meaningless, in drawing that conclusion.