RIP death at RV lot

boyst

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow horrible news. My thoughts and prayers to all involved, including the TDB boarder who witnessed it. That's brutal stuff.

Indeed, I hope our fellow TBDer and anybody else who witnessed it gets help if needed. That's some serious sh#t to have to see. What a god-awful place and time for it to happen.

yeah because everyone knows tailgating and suicide go hand in hand

tailgating and people getting way too drunk and doing stupid things do. you do know we are the stadium where people get drunk and end up dead in a creek, fall off upper decks and land on people, give bj's for kiko jerseys, and urinate in bathroom sinks right? if a new stadium with higher ticket prices means a little less tailgating and a lot more class then i wouldn't be opposed to it. some of us go to the games because we love football but unfortunately it seems like most people go to the games because they want to party uncontrollably and that's not what it's about. i'm looking forward to the game today but to be honest i'm not looking forward to dealing with drunken idiots

but this death may be unrelated to drinking and to that man and his family RIP and i feel bad that it came to that

tailgating and people getting way too drunk and doing stupid things do. you do know we are the stadium where people get drunk and end up dead in a creek, fall off upper decks and land on people, give bj's for kiko jerseys, and urinate in bathroom sinks right? if a new stadium with higher ticket prices means a little less tailgating and a lot more class then i wouldn't be opposed to it. some of us go to the games because we love football but unfortunately it seems like most people go to the games because they want to party uncontrollably and that's not what it's about. i'm looking forward to the game today but to be honest i'm not looking forward to dealing with drunken idiots

but this death may be unrelated to drinking and to that man and his family RIP and i feel bad that it came to that

Very well said.

One board member witnessed the entire thing within 12'. Others nearby. I've got a feeling was playing. Pop went off. Suicide.

Very sad. And very strange place to do such a thing.

Side note, when I read "I've got a feeling" was playing I immediately thought of circa 1980 'Baby' Johnson singing "I've got a feeling, I've got a feeling, I've got a feeling. Buffalo's going to the Super Bowl" and thought who could kill themselves when that song is playing?

The shallow, foolish and ultimately dangerous rationale of those who would curtail the freedom of the masses for the transgressions of the few.

LOL. Freedom doesn't enter into it. This happened on stadium property. People camping out there are guests. It's a huge liability concern for the team and the county. Imagine if he'd turned the gun on other people first. I can't imagine the team wants to have to address this the morning of their home opener.