Lets launch a coordinated effort to boycott Pats*** games

peterpan

Patriot ally of foe  

19 members have voted

1. 1. The Patriots are cheaters and...

• ... I pledge to boycott watching ANY patriot game other than Bills games.
    • ... I am a pansy that condones cheating and think Brady is too cute to stop watching in those tight pants

How do you ever expect something like this to gain traction when the second somebody takes the initiative to post it, a group of 5-10 posters (who actually would otherwise love to see something happen) try to make the poster feel like an idiot?

All it takes is 100 or so people before the media picks it up and hundreds of people read these threads.

I mean even if a small portion of each fanbase stops watching (only when their team isn't playing though of course) there are still millions of people watching who are fans of the other team, fans of the Patriots, who are just fans of the sport, or who have fantasy teams. So let's say you get your hundred people and Tim Graham or somebody comes calling to write a story about it what do you say the endgame is? Ideally what would you like to accomplish?

Edited by Pondslider

We've lost over 20 games to them over the last 10 years and now we know that nearly all of them they cheated on! How many close games did we have with them. We could have made the playoffs 2-3 times over the last decade if we just won our Pats game. They are partially responsible for all the pain we've felt over the last 15 years, and nobody is going to do anything about this?!

Where the hell is the anger people. How dare you call this poster an idiot for trying to do something. What kind of weak-ass Bills fans are we if we just hang out head on this?