Buffalo Bills Season Ticket Member Visa Card

Yep. I got one too. I have no idea what it is. I am annoyed that I have to look into it to be honest with you. I hate when companies do crap like that. I didn't ask for the card. Don't send me one.

It is about as annoying as those blank checks you get in the mail from some credit card companies. I have even called the bank and asked that they please don't send any more of them so I don't have to constantly shred them. The bank said sorry, we won't stop sending them. :wallbash:

Just got this Pre-paid Visa card from the Bills for season ticket holders. My only question is why I got one because I am not a season ticket holder

Any one else get one of these? Whats the story?

My wife got one, looked up the site and it says I have 26.00 bucks on it. So that's all I know for now.

I got one, too. I am not a season ticket holder, either. Haven't looked into it. Just wondering how/why I got it - more specifically, how did OBD know that I'm a Bills fan and how'd they get my address?

Yes they are Bills Bucks, pre-loaded with a % rebate of your tickets. For those who are not season ticket members I assume you must have a group ticket account (especially if you bought in the TBD group for the opener). They have not done a good job informing people. You can load more value into these if you want. The card is only usable at RWS

Yes they are Bills Bucks, pre-loaded with a % rebate of your tickets. For those who are not season ticket members I assume you must have a group ticket account (especially if you bought in the TBD group for the opener). They have not done a good job informing people. You can load more value into these if you want. The card is only usable at RWS

I believe I read that it was 2% of what you shelled out for your season tickets... I'm anticipating $40.... In regard to Gugny, and anyone else that isn't a season ticket holder that may have received one- I have no idea...

Thanks, Jay.

I sent my guy an email. His response:

Yes... we are well aware.

There was supposed to be an email that went out ahead of time and there was a major mix up. An email is going out this morning to everyone.

Group buyers were included in the Bills Bucks as they are every year.

Attached is the FAQ's that will be on our website at some point today.

Thanks for reaching out on this as always.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

I sent my guy an email ...

Thanks again. I went to the website (buffalobills.trucash.com) to check the balance, etc. There is a form with mandatory fields, one of which asking for my SSN. Nope. I'll wait to see what your guy says before activating this.

Thanks again. I went to the website (buffalobills.trucash.com) to check the balance, etc. There is a form with mandatory fields, one of which asking for my SSN. Nope. I'll wait to see what your guy says before activating this.

Why in the world would they need that???? That sounds insane. I assume those guys off today, but hope to see if I get one in mail tomorrow and ask questions then.

Email I recieved just now.....

Dear Just Jack,

This message is to inform you that your Bills Bucks card has recently been mailed. The Bills Bucks card you will receive is part of your Season Ticket Member benefits package.

This card can be used for food, beverage and merchandise at Ralph Wilson Stadium or the official Bills Store. You can also use your card for ticket purchases. Please note that your card will expire on 08/17. Any balance remaining on the card will carry over to next season. Any accounts that renew will have their Bills Bucks card reloaded for 2016 as part of their renewal benefits.

You are receiving this card if you are a current season ticket member or if you purchased 2015 group tickets.

Please make sure to visit http://buffalobills.trucash.com/ to activate your card and update your profile:

•At time of activation you will need to provide government or federal ID information.

•Once activation and registration have been completed, you will be able review all transactions, view your card balance and update account information.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY CARDHOLDERS

If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Buffalo Bills Customer Service department at 1-877-228-4257 or TruCash Customer Service at 1-800-624-6171

Thank you for your continued support.

I do like that the balance carries over. I still have Bills Bucks from the past two years I never used.