Warning - conspiracy theory, read at your own risk (QBs)

It's an understatement to say that you are in the minority in this opinion.

I am a Bills fan living in Wisconsin. What do you expect? If that is not crazy enough, I have been here 20+ years. My friends and coworkers who of course are Packer fans constantly prod my pain. At this point I am probably delusional.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Bills fan living in Wisconsin. What do you expect? If that is not crazy enough, I have been here 20+ years. My friends and coworkers who of course are Packer fans constantly prod my pain. At this point I am probably delusional.

Bills fan in Los Angeles, here. Also displaced from WNY for 20+ years. But, at least LA doesn't have a successful team to rub my nose in the bleakness of Bills fandom.

So, as I've sat back and lurked behind the scenes, reading all the posts about the QB position and who will be there starter, I noticed a trend. Or what I believe to be a trend though they may be more anecdotal, I don't know, you tell me.

It sounds like, on several days and evenings out, people who have attended the practices were seeing a different story compared to what the media was putting out. EJ was playing better than what he had been portrayed by the media. EJ plays well during the scrimmage but he doesn't get a start and he starts to play more with the 2nd and 3rd's even as Rex says he played great during the scrimmage.

WHAT IF, EJ is the guy all along and Rex has asked the media to be in cahoots with him and put out propaganda pieces to make it seem like EJ stinks? WHAT IF, once they get back to Ralph Wilson stadium (correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there less media access to practices at the Ralph?) EJ starts to become the #1 QB and practices with the 1's exclusively? WHAT IF, this is just a mind game for the Colts and the NFL?

I know, I know, Mind = Blown. You're welcome.

Carry on.

This explains the holding out the ones for the last 2 weeks and also explains the fake McCoy injury this is incredibly crazy

Bills fan in Los Angeles, here. Also displaced from WNY for 20+ years. But, at least LA doesn't have a successful team to rub my nose in the bleakness of Bills fandom.

I'm sure you kept your head low after the Raiders game last year. I did and I still live in WNY.

15 - 20 years ago the Packers really sucked. Karma

The worst part after that game was listening to Derek Carr attribute the Raiders' win (our loss) to the will of Jesus.

Thanks, Jesus!

I bet they all thanked God for Orton!!!

WHAT IF, EJ is the guy all along and Rex has asked the media to be in cahoots with him and put out propaganda pieces to make it seem like EJ stinks? W

The Buffalo media would leak it to Colts for a pat on the head. The best way to treat the local media is to treat them like opposition press; if I was Pegula I'd sit them with opposing team press and post on big screen every game the checks to NFL.

The Buffalo media would leak it to Colts for a pat on the head. The best way to treat the local media is to treat them like opposition press; if I was Pegula I'd sit them with opposing team press and post on big screen every game the checks to NFL.

Ha! :thumbsup: