Food thread for TBDAHOT XVI

Just Jack

That makes 3.

You got the squirrel butt & rack of possum?

& another thing I've been thinking about...someone (like me) could go and delete one of Mr. Ag's posts thereby lowering his post count. Good idea?

do it!

and one of you mods deleted my ridiculous Yolo thread in OTW. I never got to see it go anywhere.

:(

Edited by Boyst62

That makes 3.

You got the squirrel butt & rack of possum?

& another thing I've been thinking about...someone (like me) could go and delete one of Mr. Ag's posts thereby lowering his post count. Good idea?

It took nearly exactly 6 years ... but this is the first brilliant idea you've ever had.

It took nearly exactly 6 years ... but this is the first brilliant idea you've ever had.

Is it nearly or is it exactly.... Come on man!

He is reading this now and texting us about it.

He said he will be pissed if you do it, but it won't work. Damn if only...

Also Hi Mr Ags.

SNITCH!!! Where I come from, snitches get.... Reduced sentences and free **** from security

I hit costco today and got some chips, dip and one of those sandwich wrap roll platters. I also got some brownie brittle and carmel cover corn puffs. I'll bring some condiments, lighter fluid and charcoal chimney.

I will bring a couple small tables too, maybe some sliced marinated chicken and eggplant for the grill. I'm assuming we'll have that big grill there and I'll be able to use that. If not, let me know and I will bring a small grill with me.

Mid tailgate obit...not enough corn.

Only those in attendance know that there was plenty... Lol.... Send 1-2 dozen back to NC with JMoist62 and still have a dozen in the cooler... Highly disappointed that you guys didn't eat enough.... Funniest part was the 4 ears that Mrags buddy brought.... Put on the grill the same time the rest went on and stayed on the grill until everyone left.... I didn't have the heart to tell him that it looked like field corn....