The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

At a Trump campaign rally in Manassas, Virginia on Wednesday, Donald Trump invited several black pastors on stage who endorsed him for President.

trump-black-pastors-va-575x272.jpg

Dr. Steve Parson, a minister in Richmond, Virginia, joined eight others at a Manassas rally to show their support for the Republican front runner.

“People ask my ‘why are you endorsing Donald Trump?’ Well, in my opinion, he’s the best and the only one that can beat Hillary Clinton,” Parson said.

“We’ve got to win and one thing about Donald Trump is that he’s a winner. He knows how to create wealth. As a black minister, we’re right in the inner city and I’ll tell you, we need jobs, we need employment, we need businesses, and who better can help us help ourselves than Donald Trump?” Parson asked.

Huh..............must not be "real" blacks.

At a Trump campaign rally in Manassas, Virginia on Wednesday, Donald Trump invited several black pastors on stage who endorsed him for President.

trump-black-pastors-va-575x272.jpg

Dr. Steve Parson, a minister in Richmond, Virginia, joined eight others at a Manassas rally to show their support for the Republican front runner.

“People ask my ‘why are you endorsing Donald Trump?’ Well, in my opinion, he’s the best and the only one that can beat Hillary Clinton,” Parson said.

We’ve got to win and one thing about Donald Trump is that he’s a winner. He knows how to create wealth. As a black minister, we’re right in the inner city and I’ll tell you, we need jobs, we need employment, we need businesses, and who better can help us help ourselves than Donald Trump?” Parson asked.

Huh..............must not be "real" blacks.

I think Trump is the anti christ nostradamus was referring to.

this is pretty messed up. one of those kooks actually made sense on ME policy (at least for a few paragraphs)

AP Conversation: Cruz: US more secure with Assad in power

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz says the U.S. is more secure with Syrian President Bashar Assad in power, accepting one of the Middle East's most brutal dictators as an unfortunate ally in the fight against the Islamic State.

The tea party favorite said in an interview with The Associated Press that America and the world would have been better off retaining deposed dictators in Iraq, Egypt and Libya — who committed crimes against their own people but also helped prevent the spread of violent extremism.
"If you topple a stable ruler, throw a Middle Eastern country into chaos and hand it over to radical Islamic terrorists, that hurts America," Cruz said.

this is pretty messed up. one of those kooks actually made sense on ME policy (at least for a few paragraphs)

WASHINGTON (AP) Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz says the U.S. is more secure with Syrian President Bashar Assad in power, accepting one of the Middle East's most brutal dictators as an unfortunate ally in the fight against the Islamic State.

The tea party favorite said in an interview with The Associated Press that America and the world would have been better off retaining deposed dictators in Iraq, Egypt and Libya who committed crimes against their own people but also helped prevent the spread of violent extremism.

"If you topple a stable ruler, throw a Middle Eastern country into chaos and hand it over to radical Islamic terrorists, that hurts America," Cruz said.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-conversation-cruzs-ambitious-foreign-policy-limits-083815355--election.html#

Except if you ask Iranians they'll tell you they hate America because we supported the shah. Faulty logic is faulty

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz says the U.S. is more secure with Syrian President Bashar Assad in power, accepting one of the Middle East's most brutal dictators as an unfortunate ally in the fight against the Islamic State.

The tea party favorite said in an interview with The Associated Press that America and the world would have been better off retaining deposed dictators in Iraq, Egypt and Libya — who committed crimes against their own people but also helped prevent the spread of violent extremism.

He's right. You'd think they'd have learned their lesson after Iraq.

Allegedly, just like Reagan created UBL. :rolleyes:

You guys all go to pieces when a Republican is blamed for something, anything. Peter O'Toole?

Saddam was in control of Mosul before Bush's disastrous war, now ISIS is. Saddam didn't put up with that nonsense

• 11 months later...

Magox, you owe me $50

I propose a bet.

IF Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination, he will also win the presidency. You would take the other side and bet that he would lose. Let's make the stakes $50 by PayPal. Agreed?

Obviously the bet only activates if Trump wins the nomination.

And this offer goes out to every poster on this board who has been posting for a long time on TBD. (Say, a couple thousand posts at least.)

I want you guys to agree to the bet now because by next summer, it might become obvious that he's the favorite.

I'm obviously crazy so take the bet.

Sure, it's not the first bet I've made. Lost the last one to Big Cat. But I'll take that bet.

• 2 years later...