LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a loophole in the UDFA rules that will open up the pocket books more so

First I've heard this. Any idea where I can find more info on this? Thanks.

GO BILLS!!!

Ever since I started following Brett Buffington on Twitter j realize there are a lot of shootings in Baton Rouge.

I wonder if that's his real name

Welcome to Louisiana. The 1st 5 stories on the news are just shootings (always in the French Quarter and New Orleans East).

Perhaps I was not clear

I'm operating under the premise that he is in no way involved and a victim of circumstance - so he would obviously go and talk to police and help out because he is innocent

BUT if he was guilty of hiring someone to kill this chick, he wouldn't need to have a lot of up front cash because in the streets you can get that kinda job done without the upfront cash because he's going to make big money in the NFL and street thugs or even his friends would do it with the idea of getting a chunk of future cash...

Was I more clear there? It truly is a moot point because the kid is innocent and hopefully a soon to be buffalo bill!

There only appears to be one guy in here accusing La'el of being the next Rae Carruth and knocking off this girl, it's caused the thread to spiral for a few pages.

Totally agree. I mean I know why, they didn't want to deal with the P.R mess, but geez! If he ends up being innocent and having a solid career, there will be a lot of second guessing from fans across the league.

I belive they issued a letter that if he wasn't picked in round 1, he wouldn't sign and therefore would go back into next years draft. So don't waste ur pick, basically

Its from Rodak (who I know some truly loathe) but he just tweeted that the Bills are unlikely to sign Collins, despite Rex meeting with him. Looks like all signs point to him signing with the Fins.

Typical Rodak...

Did he site any reasons?

CBF

There only appears to be one guy in here accusing La'el of being the next Rae Carruth and knocking off this girl, it's caused the thread to spiral for a few pages.

Haha yes you are correct

Back on topic, let's hope after he meets with a few more teams - let's call it due diligence - he realizes that buffalo is a great opportunity to start, have success and get a new deal in two years, and really loves Rex Ryan

Its from Rodak (who I know some truly loathe) but he just tweeted that the Bills are unlikely to sign Collins, despite Rex meeting with him. Looks like all signs point to him signing with the Fins.

He also confirmed Mario left town when he actually didn't a few years ago.

Typical Rodak...

Did he site any reasons?

CBF

No reasons. Just the tweet roughly an hour ago. Here is the verbatim tweet:

As I said last night, it remains unlikely -- despite Rex's dinner -- that the Bills sign La'el Collins.

Edited by BillsGuyInWilton

Collins needs to take a step back and consider the franchises. If he signs with the Dolphins, it's very likely he was involved in the murder. If he signs with the Bills, it's very likely he's completely innocent, or at the very least wont be found guilty.

Go Bills!

No reasons. Just the tweet roughly an hour ago. Here is the verbatim tweet:

As I said last night, it remains unlikely -- despite Rex's dinner -- that the Bills sign La'el Collins.

He tweeted the same exact thing about 12 hours ago... he just wants clicks.

Mike Rodak @mikerodak · 12 hrs 12 hours ago

Rex might be having dinner with La’el Collins tonight, but I wouldn’t expect the Bills to land him.

I never accused him, I just advised caution. And since when is a thread spiralling a bad thing? Best threads ever have all spiralled like a gyrograph on a tilt-a-whirl.