R. Rich

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

45 days and counting!!!

Camp set to start on Friday, Enshrinement Weekend for Bill Polian comin' up (Psycho Ward 86 and I will be there), and then the pre-season game vs the Stillers a couple weeks before the Opener (yup, we'll be there). Ah, it's my favorite time of the year: time to take blocks of time off work to make my football-related trips.

• 2 weeks later...

35 days and counting!!!

Five more weeks and we'll be back @ it, Bills fam! The ceremony was great yesterday, and today is the start of NFL Football. We saw a few Bills jerseys 'round Canton yesterday, but Stiller Nation was doin' their best Bills fan impersonation by takin' the city over. Black and gold everywhere you look, much to the delight of Psycho Ward 86.

35 days and counting!!!

Five more weeks and we'll be back @ it, Bills fam! The ceremony was great yesterday, and today is the start of NFL Football. We saw a few Bills jerseys 'round Canton yesterday, but Stiller Nation was doin' their best Bills fan impersonation by takin' the city over. Black and gold everywhere you look, much to the delight of Psycho Ward 86.

I can't wait to see you and my favorite Psycho! :w00t:

35 days and counting!!!

You know that #35 will fumble and tomorrow will be 34......

Can't wait. My son as to take the ACT's the weekend of the home opener, or we would have flown up for the game. We're coming the following week for the Cheatriots. It's cool as several of my cousins and nephews are going so we're up to 14 this year.

Where do you guys suggest to tailgate? If so can someone give me specific directions. I'd love to meet you guys live this year. It will be fun to throw the pigskin around, and a few back.

Can't wait. My son as to take the ACT's the weekend of the home opener, or we would have flown up for the game. We're coming the following week for the Cheatriots. It's cool as several of my cousins and nephews are going so we're up to 14 this year.

Where do you guys suggest to tailgate? If so can someone give me specific directions. I'd love to meet you guys live this year. It will be fun to throw the pigskin around, and a few back.

A bunch of us will be at Hammers... Here is the address if you jam this into your GPS:

4170 Abbott Rd

Orchard Park, NY

In my opinion (as well as most on this board) this is the best and only place to tailgate

• 2 weeks later...