Adam Schein

I for one am happy we get the Colts early before they settle in as they try and figure out how to balance out their attack with a better running game. I believe they'll try to run the ball - fail and then revert to the passing game. We will anticipate this and be ready for a full on attack on the QB. Our unknown offensive attack will be hard to prepare for and we'll surprise them with multiple formations and disguises. We'll see if that's enough.

Unless they find some real OL help in the draft - and even if they do for that matter - we will be in their backfield all game.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Our unknown offensive attack will be hard to prepare for and we'll surprise them with multiple formations and disguises. We'll see if that's enough.

Ahh, the old vanilla pre-season offense. This is the first year in memory there might be something to that. Maybe because it's also the first year we have so many threats.

(Please find a solid OLine! PLEASE!)

I don't think "the cold front" is worried about Herremans and Reitz.

herremans is what I was thinking of. Andre Johnson, Frank gore could be solid additions. Luck really struggled in Cleveland last year against Pettine's D (won at last second). He is supremely talented but prone to turnovers and if the Colts give up points on D or can't run the ball it can make him try to do too much. Pep Hamilton's offense is very aggressive.

Colts punter, lol

@PatMcAfeeShow: Dear @NFL,

Research has shown that it's best to have us travel to Buffalo during the warmer months.. It's Science

Thanks with love,

Pat

@PatMcAfeeShow: Buffalo in September... Punter's dream come true.. I can't wait to get started

I'm glad Pat sees himself doing a lot of punting when he comes to Buffalo!!

It's a great opener. If our D is truly special, this would be a real statement. Rex develops a perfect gameplan, and Luck struggles mightily. This, coupled with our holding Manning and Rodgers in check late last year, would make them week one darlings. This offense is nearly guaranteed to help this defense more than last year. I just bought a pair of season tickets and I am looking forward to this game, like every home opener. What will the spread be? Pick em'? Bills -1?

I'm glad Pat sees himself doing a lot of punting when he comes to Buffalo!!

I agree! Hope he punts a lot.... and against the wind! Every time. Maybe even uphill, but that may just be a story my dad told me...

Hating on Rex as an SNY personality, and he's a Syracuse alum who wants to jerk Marrone. F*** him.

so in other words he liked us with Marrone but now that the saint took his talents to north beach we suck?

More like now that we don't suck we're not so lovable.

Schein is a tool. I couldn't stand him when he was on the NFL on SiriusXM. His voice was like nails on a chalkboard and he didn't know what he was talking about. I remember he and Rich Gannon absolutely slayed the Bills when they traded Lee Evans.

Schein is a tool. I couldn't stand him when he was on the NFL on SiriusXM. His voice was like nails on a chalkboard and he didn't know what he was talking about. I remember he and Rich Gannon absolutely slayed the Bills when they traded Lee Evans.

Couple of points here.

1) we all killed the Bills when Evans was traded as it was reported it was all Overdorf who made the trade for economic reasons, and Nix did.not make the trade for actual football reasons.

2) Schein is a big Marrone supporter. Was top of the list of guys who shouted from the mountaintop that Marrone would have his choice of jobs if he opted out, and should have been a coach of the year candidate. He wanted him in NY as I believe he and Marrone are friends.

Then Manish Mehta from the Daily News started writing his epic anti Marrone columns and Shein got all up in arms over how unprofessional Mehta was being. Mehta was a guy who said Ryan had no chance Last two with Jets with the way Idzik came in and did what he did with the roster. Shein believes it was all on Rex.

This is just personal between he and Mehta as MehTa put a butt hurt on him and his boy Marrone.

Edited by plenzmd1