Bills comfortable signing "more professional" Dareus

looked at a different way, maybe he can talk to kids about how he was able to put these mistakes behind him and talk about why he is choosing the right path from now on. Also it's a free camp so maybe there will be some lower income kids there, he can talk about how he overcame the hardship he experienced as a youth. I don't approve of what he did either but if it scared him straight and he realizes how lucky he was that he didn't hurt anyone or himself and it has led him toward needed self improvement, I think that's a good message.

Yolo, I always appreciate your insight on these forums.You are a welcome bit of reason here. Thanks.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a while there I thought you were a troll. But that was such a lame response I have to reconsider the fact you might really be that dumb. ;)

Thank you Kelly.Some day when you get to college you'll understand that a professor wont allow hit and run answers in a debate.Its considered intellectually lazy.Calling other people dumb and troll are easy but most people would enjoy reading you trying to substantiate your views. I usually don't waste my time in dialogue with posters that are limited to name calling but today I thought I'd try to help you because you seem like you need it. Have a nice day Kelly.

I don't need multiple sentences to formulate my opinion about your posts.

Exactly,your opinions only require four words at most.Think about that.

Thank you Kelly.Some day when you get to college you'll understand that a professor wont allow hit and run answers in a debate.Its considered intellectually lazy.Calling other people dumb and troll are easy but most people would enjoy reading you trying to substantiate your views. I usually don't waste my time in dialogue with posters that are limited to name calling but today I thought I'd try to help you because you seem like you need it. Have a nice day Kelly.

It does not take a thesis to give a opinion......

Sometimes less is better

Calling other people dumb and troll *is easy

But go ahead, continue to talk about college...

i actually think they have been structuring the contracts all along with the plan of how to sign Dareus. They have identified him as a core building block for the team. They won't just start trying to figure out how to work his deal under the cap now.

I've been thinking lately that they could possibly let Dareus walk in order to have the space to sign our other big paydays upcoming (Gilmore & Glenn). Gilmore, after a year playing in Rex's system, will possibly become the highest paid corner in the league. I'd love to know which guy Rex thinks is more crucial to his defense.

This is for anyone with good knowledge of the salary cap. If Dareus and Gilmore both get top contracts, will they be able to sign Glenn? Not having a high paid QB helps, but if EJ/Taylor/Meh play well, they'll be needing contracts too.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

I've been thinking lately that they could possibly let Dareus walk in order to have the space to sign our other big paydays upcoming (Gilmore & Glenn). Gilmore, after a year playing in Rex's system, will possibly become the highest paid corner in the league. I'd love to know which guy Rex thinks is more crucial to his defense.

This is for anyone with good knowledge of the salary cap. If Dareus and Gilmore both get top contracts, will they be able to sign Glenn? Not having a hit paid QB helps, but if EJ/Taylor/Meh play will, they'll be needing contracts too.

Yes. Glenn is a solid LT, but he isn't top 5.

This is for anyone with good knowledge of the salary cap. If Dareus and Gilmore both get top contracts, will they be able to sign Glenn? Not having a high paid QB helps, but if EJ/Taylor/Meh play well, they'll be needing contracts too.

imo both Glenn - and to a lesser degree - Gilmore, are more replaceable than Dareus. Anyway I do think they can sign all 3. The cap and contracts are all fluid. But the players will have to want to stay to get a deal to work.

imo both Glenn - and to a lesser degree - Gilmore, are more replaceable than Dareus. Anyway I do think they can sign all 3. The cap and contracts are all fluid. But the players will have to want to stay to get a deal to work.

Good points. I think Dareus is the best DT in football. I think Gilmore will be one of the best. Glenn probably is the most replaceable.

The DA in Dareus' case said that? If so, do you have a link?

Marcell Dareus was allowed to plead guilty to two traffic violations in a high-profile street-racing case after prosecutors came to realize they were treating the Buffalo Bills All-Pro defensive lineman differently than an ordinary defendant.

Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III on Tuesday afternoon related a conversation he had a few weeks ago with Bethany Solek, the prosecutor handling the Dareus case.

“Are we treating him differently because of his notoriety?” Sedita said he asked. “She said, ‘Frankly, I think we are.’ ”

Sedita said that didn’t sit well with him.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/bills-marcell-dareus-pleads-guilty-to-violations-in-crash-20150407

Are we good?

Yes thanks, and relax.

I just got annoyed because it was the third time in a week somebody asked me to get a link for them. The last one - after I went searching for it, and provided it, he then said thanks, but I can't read it at work. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: