My 2nd round pick (if available) Jake Fisher OT (Oregon)

And this does not mean I am down on Seantrel Henderson.......but there are a few reasons why I would like this pick if we are lucky enough for him to fall to us in the 2nd.

- The guy is very much a athlete.....great feet....good strength....moves well......I view him as a VERY good RT but he has also played some OG.

- His workout at the combine pretty much matches what I have seen of his play at Oregon

- Third....and its a private note but my son got a chance to meet him while he was visiting another friend that started on the O line for the ducks......got a chance to hang with the O line before they played the championship game.......this guy is a quality kid. I could see Jake Fisher growing into a quality RT or being able to play multiple positions......

This would open up some things on our O line to help with guard spots.....Seantrel Henderson has also played some OG (I think) and he is also a very good athlete for his size just like Fisher....which makes me think he could move to LG.

Also.....and I am not a fan of this.....but you always have to think about future.....I want to keep Glenn.....but if something bad happens you could move Henderson to LT and Fisher to RT in the future......the best thing would be to keep and play all of them.

A. J. Cann of South Carolina is a OG that should be there at 50.

Donovan Smith RT from PSU is another OL that could work there.

Benardrick McKinney Mississippi St 6'4" 246 ILB has the size to be a thumper and he should be there too

And this does not mean I am down on Seantrel Henderson.......but there are a few reasons why I would like this pick if we are lucky enough for him to fall to us in the 2nd.

- The guy is very much a athlete.....great feet....good strength....moves well......I view him as a VERY good RT but he has also played some OG.

- His workout at the combine pretty much matches what I have seen of his play at Oregon

- Third....and its a private note but my son got a chance to meet him while he was visiting another friend that started on the O line for the ducks......got a chance to hang with the O line before they played the championship game.......this guy is a quality kid. I could see Jake Fisher growing into a quality RT or being able to play multiple positions......

This would open up some things on our O line to help with guard spots.....Seantrel Henderson has also played some OG (I think) and he is also a very good athlete for his size just like Fisher....which makes me think he could move to LG.

Also.....and I am not a fan of this.....but you always have to think about future.....I want to keep Glenn.....but if something bad happens you could move Henderson to LT and Fisher to RT in the future......the best thing would be to keep and play all of them.

big fan of Fisher, he is very lean for a Tackle so if he was fat he would be more "prototype" size. with that said he can put on more muscle and become a dominating player.

A. J. Cann of South Carolina is a OG that should be there at 50.

Donovan Smith RT from PSU is another OL that could work there.

Benardrick McKinney Mississippi St 6'4" 246 ILB has the size to be a thumper and he should be there too

Safe to say pick will be OT, G, or LB

Safe to say pick will be OT, G, or LB

Yeah? I wouldn't assume so, though I agree OL is probably the most likely target, and LB also likely.

I could easily see it being a safety. Maybe even a WR if the board feel just right. Or of course, it's a dark-horse chance, but I could imagine a QB if they're convinced about someone.

Joe Buscaglia said this Saturday, too. Move Cordy Glenn to guard and play Jake Fisher at LT. Their skill sets both project better at those positions in Greg Roman's offense. The Bills upgrade two positions for the price of one. Of course, that's assuming Fisher gets it done in camp.

Jake Fisher should be gone in the last third of the First Round.

maybe, but every mock I have done has him there at 50. For the first year in awhile, no OTs are projected to go in top 10 and some of these guys are going to be pushed down in favor of skill players. Whether or not this particular player is there, if the bills want to go OL with their first pick they should have a pretty decent selection

maybe, but every mock I have done has him there at 50. For the first year in awhile, no OTs are projected to go in top 10 and some of these guys are going to be pushed down in favor of skill players. Whether or not this particular player is there, if the bills want to go OL with their first pick they should have a pretty decent selection

I haven't done any mocks yet. Have to admit, without a 1st rounder, the excitement is muted. But there are quite a few pretty talented and sizable OLinemen in this draft. I haven't focused on the top talent at all this year. Most of the talk is about the two QBs and then it's a jumble. So, I do think there are some good OLinemen that are draft selectable in Round 2. That would be a very good thing for The Bills. Now watch Whaley select a Corner there. :P

I haven't done any mocks yet. Have to admit, without a 1st rounder, the excitement is muted. But there are quite a few pretty talented and sizable OLinemen in this draft. I haven't focused on the top talent at all this year. Most of the talk is about the two QBs and then it's a jumble. So, I do think there are some good OLinemen that are draft selectable in Round 2. That would be a very good thing for The Bills. Now watch Whaley select a Corner there. :P

i would be ok with it if the reason he selected the corner is because he traded Mclovin to Phil for evan Mathis! Lol