Shady+Bryce+ Booby = Bye Freddy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this serious? if folks are comparing mccoy and jackson, they have no idea re jackson's role.

jackson remains an excellent 3rd down and platoon back. he's obviously not someone you give the ball to 200 times.

It's not serious.

Why not? You're saying their gonna cut their second best RB who is also the heart/soul of the team and its biggest leader? Nah.

No I think everyone (Frdddie included) will see that he doesn't have it anymore. It was readily apparent last year that he had lost more than a step. I don't think they will outright cut him. I also don't see it as out of the realm of possibility that he is not on this team in 2015. He will be the oldest back n the league by far. He has played 1 full season in the last 4. At some point in time it will be over for Freddie. I would not be shocked to see it be this year.

In 2011, Fred was ProFootballFocus' #1 back overall, and #2 in receiving backs to Ray Rice. McCoy was #20, Spiller, #13, Boobie #80, Bryce Brown non-existent.

In 2012, Spiller was ProFootballFocus' #2 back. Fred was #104, Bryce #137, and Boobie #83.

In 2013, McCoy was #1, Fred was up to #18, Bryce up to #49, Boobie up to #68, and Spiller down to #137.

In 2014, Fred was #22, Bryce up to #27, CJ still down at #130, and McCoy was #146.

Who's done?

who else would you rather have out there on 3rd down? bryce brown? thats almost laughable.

Yeah ha. Give Bryce the same carries and catches. It wouldn`t even be close to old dead legs Fred. Oh he blocks so well ,maybe he can gain 75 lbs and be a guard.

The better question would be does Fred have any trade value or would another team want a 36 yr old rb.

How is that a better question?

You want to trade the leader of this team?

Glad you're not making decisions for the Bills.

Yeah ha. Give Bryce the same carries and catches. It wouldn`t even be close to old dead legs Fred. Oh he blocks so well ,maybe he can gain 75 lbs and be a guard.

"Old dead legs Fred" led the Bills in rushing last year and directly contributed to wins. Bryce lost a game for us with his fumble. Stop with the crusade please

You're dealing with box score analysts. What you're discussing is beyond their comprehension.

Freddie has been great for this team. He was not the same back last year. He looked to be running in quick sand. He may stick around this year but it would not be shocking to some of us to see him not be on the opening day roster. That is all I am saying in this thread and will now be stepping away from my (surely) dead horse.

I do appreciate your snark though :rolleyes:

No I think everyone (Frdddie included) will see that he doesn't have it anymore. It was readily apparent last year that he had lost more than a step. I don't think they will outright cut him. I also don't see it as out of the realm of possibility that he is not on this team in 2015. He will be the oldest back n the league by far. He has played 1 full season in the last 4. At some point in time it will be over for Freddie. I would not be shocked to see it be this year.

It won't be this year, don't worry.

How is that a better question?

You want to trade the leader of this team?

Glad you're not making decisions for the Bills.

"Old dead legs Fred" led the Bills in rushing last year and directly contributed to wins. Bryce lost a game for us with his fumble. Stop with the crusade please

you`ll be crying soon enough . Later.

In 2011, Fred was ProFootballFocus' #1 back overall, and #2 in receiving backs to Ray Rice. McCoy was #20, Spiller, #13, Boobie #80, Bryce Brown non-existent.

In 2012, Spiller was ProFootballFocus' #2 back. Fred was #104, Bryce #137, and Boobie #83.

In 2013, McCoy was #1, Fred was up to #18, Bryce up to #49, Boobie up to #68, and Spiller down to #137.

In 2014, Fred was #22, Bryce up to #27, CJ still down at #130, and McCoy was #146.

Who's done?

I wish there was a mic drop emoji.