[closed]Whether people like or not....our OL just got better today

On paper, anyway, the Oline got better.

So did our douche nozzle quotient.

Whether he's got anything left as a player remains to be seen after a year away. Personally, I don't care if he makes All Pro. He'll still be a major league A-hole.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on this tortured logic, you can make the case for anyone. Weak sauce!

How about making the case for Aaron Hernandez? He would make our TE position better! Get it?

Good comparison. A guy that bullied a player compared to an alleged double murderer. Makes sense. Edited by CJPearl2

Based on this tortured logic, you can make the case for anyone. Weak sauce!

How about making the case for Aaron Hernandez? He would make our TE position better! Get it?

over drama much?

To me this hiring really hints of a GM listening to his head coach........Richie sounds like a Rex Ryan type of hiring

also

Not talked about in this thread but Eric Wood is a friend of his......there might be some thought here that Eric will help Richie to keep his act together.

over drama much?

To me this hiring really hints of a GM listening to his head coach........Richie sounds like a Rex Ryan type of hiring

also

Not talked about in this thread but Eric Wood is a friend of his......there might be some thought here that Eric will help Richie to keep his act together.

there has been some twitter conversation that the Pouncey who plays C in Miami was as bad or worse as RI and they fueled off of each other.

there has been some twitter conversation that the Pouncey who plays C in Miami was as bad or worse as RI and they fueled off of each other.

I buy that in a heartbeat. After seeing him and his brother rock "Free Hernandez" tee shirts you know something isn't right. Maybe Richie will benefit from being surrounded by good ppl

Not a big fan of Richie but it would appear we've upgraded the OG in the acquisition. Not that it was very hard to begin with. I think that's it for the O-Line and doubt we see any of the names that most have clamored for in the FA pool - Iupati and Boling.

The upside? Reasonable deal that gives us plenty of wiggle room to still make some moves. Hopefully for Richie, the offense, the Bills and us fans as a whole that it works out.

I buy that in a heartbeat. After seeing him and his brother rock "Free Hernandez" tee shirts you know something isn't right. Maybe Richie will benefit from being surrounded by good ppl

Eric Wood isn't a nice person and don't let Cordy's glasses fool you either.