[closed]Whether people like or not....our OL just got better today

The problem is that he is the sort of player that does damage in the locker room and ultimately comes back to hurt you by distracting others from playing their best. Not good for the team. He better come back changed and cut the crap. I don't want to become the team willing to play anyone. I'd rather field a team of high quality intelligent players.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that he is the sort of player that does damage in the locker room and ultimately comes back to hurt you by distracting others from playing their best. Not good for the team. He better come back changed and cut the crap. I don't want to become the team willing to play anyone. I'd rather field a team of high quality intelligent players.

In the NFL? Many would say the Seahawks are not high quality intelligent players but they win a lot of games.

Whether people like it or not---there is now a 6th Richie Incognito thread on the front page!!

Probably more to come.

No he is a good player. He was actually getting better as a player as he got older as well.

I certainly hope he IS a good player and can keep his act together. I also hope he has competition to make the team and get on the field. May the best man win. In the words of Doug Marrone.... oh, never mind.

I know everyone is having fun with Pears and he did not have a good season.

But remember that he may be a better right tackle than Henderson.

cool, they should sign him and play him there then. I said all year he was decent at RT in 2013 in pass pro but he can't run block for sh*t

let's be honest when grading him a pro bowler. One year when the guy voted in to the spot bowed out. RI was up next. in his prime maybe a slightly better than average Guard. Where I think his hidden value may be is back up center if Wood goes down. i do not know how well his anger mangaemnt classes went. Since he beat the lights out of his Ferrari in 2014, in his driveway.

i'll go out on a limb and say his contract is heavily incentive based. i hope he makes it. Everyone deserves a 4th chance.

Okay. Then let's be realistic about him starting for the Bills. Are you with Jerky and think RI isn't good enough to start for us? Edited by Green Lightning

Look......I dont think that Richie Icognito is a good person.......

But face facts......

Playing in the middle of a offensive line is for monsters....plain and simple....

And the fact is....RIchie Incognito is a mean nasty offensive linemen who is a former pro bowler.

I just hope that he isnt the ONLY free agent OL we are going to sign

I just hope he can get our RB's to the second level or better yet, gain those much needed yards when the defense know's we are going to run the ball.

Will his presence affect our ability to attract or retain other talent? If my boss hired him, I'd be looking for a new place to work.

it could be a possibility but FAs still sign with teams employing Mike Vick, Riley cooper, they will sign with the team that employs AP, etc. There were several Dolphins who spoke out In support of RI when everything went down. I think most nfl players would have more of an issue playing next to Jon Martin IMO. He took internal issues public and quit on the team.

Incognito is a good OG, and we can use all the help at that position.

I don't care for the things he's done off the field, so I hope he has learned a lesson in that area.

I do like that he is friends with Wood, and they can be a great pair together.

My concern is how much will being away from the game for a year affect his play.

Look......I dont think that Richie Icognito is a good person.......

But face facts......

Playing in the middle of a offensive line is for monsters....plain and simple....

And the fact is....RIchie Incognito is a mean nasty offensive linemen who is a former pro bowler.

I just hope that he isnt the ONLY free agent OL we are going to sign

Based on this tortured logic, you can make the case for anyone. Weak sauce!

How about making the case for Aaron Hernandez? He would make our TE position better! Get it?

Edited by Billsguy