[closed]Whether people like or not....our OL just got better today

Look......I dont think that Richie Icognito is a good person.......

But face facts......

Playing in the middle of a offensive line is for monsters....plain and simple....

And the fact is....RIchie Incognito is a mean nasty offensive linemen who is a former pro bowler.

I just hope that he isnt the ONLY free agent OL we are going to sign

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe our OL just got better, maybe not.

We have to see what this guy looks like in camp and if he has any "personality" issues remaining.

He may well not start a single game for the Bills again.

We don't know yet.

Based on what they have at OG right now....even money says he does......

Richie Incognito is not old.....he is not injured......he was playing well when this whole thing with Martin went down.

Pro bowl in 2012. He'll start. One more Guard spot to go.

Pro bowl... Donte Whither and Andy Dalton are awesome :D

Incognito is going to have the chance to fight for a starting spot. I want a guard that I know will start, Incognito can fight for the other spots with the other guys.

Pro bowl in 2012. He'll start. One more Guard spot to go.

let's be honest when grading him a pro bowler. One year when the guy voted in to the spot bowed out. RI was up next. in his prime maybe a slightly better than average Guard. Where I think his hidden value may be is back up center if Wood goes down. i do not know how well his anger mangaemnt classes went. Since he beat the lights out of his Ferrari in 2014, in his driveway.

i'll go out on a limb and say his contract is heavily incentive based. i hope he makes it. Everyone deserves a 4th chance.

let's be honest when grading him a pro bowler. One year when the guy voted in to the spot bowed out. RI was up next. in his prime maybe a slightly better than average Guard. Where I think his hidden value may be is back up center if Wood goes down. i do not know how well his anger mangaemnt classes went. Since he beat the lights out of his Ferrari in 2014, in his driveway.

i'll go out on a limb and say his contract is heavily incentive based. i hope he makes it. Everyone deserves a 4th chance.

unless it's your brother, or your sister, or your Ferrari..