Way to Go Gronk

billsfan714

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I just don't feel like I owe that caveman any loyalty just because he was born kind of near me. It takes more than being shat out of the womb here to BE one of us, and that lumbering moron isn't even close.

So yeah, screw that Patriot idiot.

Gronkowski is a d-bag. Unfortunately, I wouldn't say his type of d-bagging is all that unusual in the Buffalo area.

He's "a Bro's Bro". And even using his nickname, just like with Terrell Owens, Kellen Winslow Jr., just gives his baggery more pub. I prefer not to talk about him...

Edited by HoF Watkins

Gronk said on Jimmy Kimmel last night that the last book he read was in 9th grade. He said it was "A Mockingbird to Remember."

to be fair, i think that was a joke, as he said it right after discussing a weird, erotic novel written about him entitled: "A Gronking to Remember."

Do we hate Kane too when he says Hawks fans are the best in the NHL or is he still a Buffalo guy?

Of course we hate him bro! What you think jobs matter?!? You gotta rep Buffalo no matter what! Gronk and Kane both gotta know the only way to be true Buffalo guys is to throw games when they play us and to never show respect to the teams they play for, only Buffalo!

Kane is cool, Gronkowski is a fool.

Kane punched a Buffalo cab driver over a few cents. And then mocked it at their victory parade. He's a class A douche. I can't stand that meathead Gronkowski, but he's not in the same league (literally, and figuratively) as that rat.

Both Kane and Gronk are classic "ME FIRST" type guys. That's where their attitude comes from. Family.

Having said that, Gronk still has a slight Western NY accent and doesn't talk black in my opinion.

Kane still reps Buffalo... Have any of you been inside of Imperial pizzeria? Kids always back in B-Lo skating with the locals.

Edited by DukeyBomb

My wife went to HS with him and used to hang out in their circle of friends and said he's been a cocky arrogant tool since HS. So personality wise it probably hasn't changed, but I don't question how he feels about his hometown cause I've never heard him speak of it.

Thats the Will North way. I was unfortunate enough to play basketball against Gordon and Dan in high school. They didn't seem like a holes. They were not thst shall but nice guys. Their dad is a tool

Both Kane and Gronk are classic "ME FIRST" type guys. That's where their attitude comes from. Family.

Having said that, Gronk still has a slight Western NY accent and doesn't talk black in my opinion.

Kane still reps Buffalo... Have any of you been inside of Imperial pizzeria? Kids always back in B-Lo skating with the locals.

Kane's family actually lives 2 minutes down the road from me. Seen Patrick a few times at the house

Of course we hate him bro! What you think jobs matter?!? You gotta rep Buffalo no matter what! Gronk and Kane both gotta know the only way to be true Buffalo guys is to throw games when they play us and to never show respect to the teams they play for, only Buffalo!

Clearly

Thats the Will North way. I was unfortunate enough to play basketball against Gordon and Dan in high school. They didn't seem like a holes. They were not thst shall but nice guys. Their dad is a tool

That's what my wife was saying to me, it's just how Will North is. As a kid from Niagara Falls I just couldn't relate.

What makes you think I care what you define as a "Bills fan?" By my definition you're not. So what? I doubt you or Buf. Barbarian will lose any sleep over it.

I don't consider either of you real fans. Yet I have a feeling you'll both survive just fine.

Let us sabotage this thread by arguing who is the bigger fan. That sounds like a great idea.

I didn't realize being a Bills fan meant that I couldn't support or approve of any other player in the NFL. Ahh, well, darnit, I must hate Russell Wilson for going to a hospital every week, because he's not on the Bills!!!!!1!1!