Books you have read multiple times

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crime and Punishment. First time is read it I was about 19. Then I re-read it abouth 30 years later. Whole different perspective. I came away thinking that Raskolnikov was a major a-hole.

I started reading Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and got lost. After about 150 pages I started over from the beginning and I'm glad for it. That's one I would read again.

I want to read Treasure Island to my son soon. Then Northwest Passage.

I don't think I've ever reread an entire book. I've re read certain portions. I've read through portions of Keith Richards' autobiography a few times as that was my bathroom reading. When I was a kid, the acid trip portion of "That Was Then, This is Now" fascinated me for some reason, and read that over and over.

Aw man I forgot all about that book, one of the very few books I read in school that I remember enjoying. I think we read that in the 8th grade, I'll have to read that one again sometime

Aw man I forgot all about that book, one of the very few books I read in school that I remember enjoying. I think we read that in the 8th grade, I'll have to read that one again sometime

I read it for summer reading because the book was like, less than 200 pages. But it was really good anyway. I read it in like 3 or 4 hours.

Stay Gold Ponyboy.

I've recently started listening to books on Audible since I travel more. The Martian by Andy Weir was the most entertaining book I've ever read/listened to. I am sure I will go back to it down the road. Highly recommended.

Little off topic, but has anyone here listened to the Serial Podcast on NPR? I keep seeing how great it it, but thats a long series to listen to

A Prayer For Owen Meaney- John Irving

Women- Charles bukowski

A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man- James Joyce

A Brief History of Time- stephen Hawking

What Cops Know- Connie Fletcher

A short History of Nearly Everything- bill Bryson

The Great Gatsby- F Scott Fitzgerald

Civil Disobedience- Henry David Thoreau

How the Cadillac Got its Shark Fins

Tons more- the perfect storm, the outsiders, catcher in the rye, etc