[closed]St. Doug

cdubya

Perhaps unknowingly the Legend of St. Doug Marrone will come to fruition. He may not have the ability to save the Bills himself, but perhaps it will ultimately be his decision to walk away and open up the opportunity for Rex Ryan to step in and deliver us to the promised land that will cement his true Sainthood. Having performed his two miracles, St Doug will now slowly retire in Florida.

INcredible luck. We should all buy lottery tickets.

This is the aspect of the whole thing that is being lost at this forum.

Pegula comes out smelling like roses but he was actually trying to extend Marrone's contract, just not on Marrone's terms, if we are to believe sources.

So yes, this is all very lucky indeed. I think most would agree we have upgraded the coaching position, kind of by dumb luck and Marrone being a jerk.

Works for me, but I don't like how it was all unplanned.

This is the aspect of the whole thing that is being lost at this forum.

Pegula comes out smelling like roses but he was actually trying to extend Marrone's contract, just not on Marrone's terms, if we are to believe sources.

So yes, this is all very lucky indeed. I think most would agree we have upgraded the coaching position, kind of by dumb luck and Marrone being a jerk.

Works for me, but I don't like how it was all unplanned.

How would the Pegulas look around the league if they fired Marrone after a "winning" season in his second year.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.