Time to Change Training Camp Location?

BobbyC81

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Move it to Hawaii until new stadium is built; it will attract free agents and help Bills condition to playing heat and humidity.

When new stadium is built use it so stadium will not be left unused portion of time.

The Pegs can put in a hotel connected to stadium which they can use for players and rent the rooms other days.

Move it to Hawaii until new stadium is built; it will attract free agents and help Bills condition to playing heat and humidity.

When new stadium is built use it so stadium will not be left unused portion of time.

The Pegs can put in a hotel connected to stadium which they can use for players and rent the rooms other days.

Don't know if this is a joke or not, but this actually makes some sense.

Don't know if this is a joke or not, but this actually makes some sense.

No joke on either I think training camp in Hawaii would help attract free agents especially who were undrafted.

As someone who has been in Hawaii in summer they heat/humidity certainly would help conditioning plus the flying to / back from Hawaii would help team to learn to deal with jet lag so perhaps they will be more successful on west coast time.

However I do not expect to occur for two reasons - contract with college and training camp in Rochester is major part of Bills marketing effort.

No joke on either I think training camp in Hawaii would help attract free agents especially who were undrafted.

As someone who has been in Hawaii in summer they heat/humidity certainly would help conditioning plus the flying to / back from Hawaii would help team to learn to deal with jet lag so perhaps they will be more successful on west coast time.

However I do not expect to occur for two reasons - contract with college and training camp in Rochester is major part of Bills marketing effort.

I've never been to SJF, but heard good things about it.

Would love to have it back in Fredonia, but the SJF facility and setup is just too nice to move away from. Plus, Fredonia doesnt even have a football team, so the fields suck (or they at least sucked when I was in school there 15 years ago).

Edited by DrDareustein