This is too funny.... Marrone trys for Jax OC

plenzmd1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then that sounds to me like Pegula didn't want him there anymore and he got all but fired, and Terry got away with paying him 4m instead of 8m if he flat fired him.

We told people and they did not listen. You do not mess with El Petulante.

Sounds about right. I wonder if Pegula made that decision when Marrone did a power play for an extension or before all of it... Edited by Ball'n

Then that sounds to me like Pegula didn't want him there anymore and he got all but fired, and Terry got away with paying him 4m instead of 8m if he flat fired him.

I agree 100% with this.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

the guy walked out with 4 million dollars, really doesn't have to work again. What the money didn't do was change his resume for nfl history he will be known as THAT guy and never to coach again.

Now 4 million dollars is enough money to live nicely for the rest of his life but the coaching career exploded have to restart at a small college

the guy walked out with 4 million dollars, really doesn't have to work again. What the money didn't do was change his resume for nfl history he will be known as THAT guy and never to coach again.

Now 4 million dollars is enough money to live nicely for the rest of his life but the coaching career exploded have to restart at a small college

Don't make it sound cushy…he's a douche and he's suffering from a hell that he never foresaw coming! He's crying himself to sleep every night, depressed to no end. He'll forever be tortured by his horrendous misstep of trying to exploit the Pegulas and the Bills. That's the reality, I swear!

He cancelled his interview because he was offered the OC job in Jax. Chances are good he will accept that position.

Marrone got played hard and everyone got what they wanted except the assistants, they got screwed.

Imo

Thank you sir. By "Marrone got played hard" it appears the Bills may not have been as "shocked" as they made it appear publicly.

It's funny to me that Pegula comes off as almost a "goofy uncle" type in these public speaking situations.

There is no way you become a billionaire (especially in his line of work) without being a stone cold bastard. Uncle Terry has got some Jekyll and Hyde in him methinks. I like it.