Lee Smith Fan Page

Apparently I'm the only person who thinks Lee Smith is a solid (not great) TE. He can block and catch when thrown too.

I think a lot of the vitriol directed at him is because of the frustration with Hackett and Maroon.

Can't wait to see you busting heads Lee in the new Ground & Pound offense!!!

Go Bills!!! (throws down mic and walks off)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a good blocking tight end, he does he seem to get called for more penalties then he is worth however. A am not sure how hard to replace a one dimensional blocking tight end

if at all

not hard to replace but he is not this tomato can every one thinks he is.

I'd give even $ that he isn't on an opening day roster. Any takers?

I don't bet money but I bet he is here.

He gets called for A LOT more penalties than he is worth. The guy is good for at least one dumb penalty a game, and for someone who provides so little elsewhere I cant believe his roster spot remained. Im sorry OP but he is just terrible. I hope Kirby is right that he isnt on the roster because that means we will upgraded TE just ever so slightly.

I think his blocking is overrated, his ability to run three yard routes and catch passes with no one on him is overrated, and the amount and the timing of the penalties are criminally intolerable.

But his true evil was his simple existence on the active roster, that made Black Hat Doug want and choose to use him over MWilliams, Goodwin, Hogan, Spiller, etc. and repeatedly field these demented, inhuman 2-3 TE formations, and murder our chances for the playoffs.

I think his blocking is overrated, his ability to run three yard routes and catch passes with no one on him is overrated, and the amount and the timing of the penalties are criminally intolerable.

But his true evil was his simple existence on the active roster, that made Black Hat Doug want and choose to use him over MWilliams, Goodwin, Hogan, Spiller, etc. and repeatedly field these demented, inhuman 2-3 TE formations, and murder our chances for the playoffs.

Boom.