Next steps

I'm so tired with the "bring in a vet to compete" arguments. Why don't we just say to bring in a vet to compete with all 50+ players? We are not FN stupid! Do we have guys that want to win or not? Do we have guys that need development? Sure. The OP missed here. Sorry for those that disagree, but please have a reality check.

With Ryan, and supposedly Roman coming to Buffalo, would you be surprised if the Bills at least look at QB Sanchez,G Colon,RB Powell,WR Crabtree,G iaputi, QB Gabbert?

If they keep Hughes and sign guys like Searcy, Wynn, Bryant, Easely, and Hogan, they aren't going to have a lot of cap space to go after someone like Iupati. Everyone else is possible.

1. Franchise Hughes

2. Sign Searcy - he should be a beast in this D

3. Extend Dareus as highest paid D lineman in the league

4. Extend Glenn at top 8-14 LT money

5. Go get Cutler

6. Say thank you and good-bye to Spiller and Pears

7. Just say good-bye to Lee Smith

8. Go get best available G in FA

9. Make a fair offer to Spikes but don't overpay for a two down LB

10. Draft TE and line depth

Full court press on the saints for Brees.

Why all the Lee Smith Hate? He can block and catch when thrown to.

As soon as Roman puts pen to paper the first move I make is kick NH down a flight of stairs.

Who?

Bring in a vet to compete with EJ. Use this year to build up everything BUT QB.

FA Wish List...

- Clint Boling OG

- Jordan Cameron TE

- Chris Culliver CB

Draft...

- O-line

- BPA

We give EJ one more shot, if it flames out we are all in for a QB in 2016 with a stocked roster.

:blink::wacko: um no, that's how we got here.

Don't pay more than 7 maybe 8 for a guy that would have half the stats anywhere and there a quite a few free agents if he doesn't appreciate the cap space we need to win snd sign a guard and a qb $$$. He does fit well and we prob get half the sacks with an addition but we need all dollars for dareus lest you forgot the raiders running on us with Hughes in and the season on the line ..so to speak ..and no pressure on the third and a mile ..I think we can find someone good for 7 mil a year to clean up the mess that the other three make.. I hope he checks his dog and stays if not I here New Orleans had a down year , maybe he can give them a discount .