Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Hitler and the Nazis got 2% of the vote in 1928 elections. Then the Great Depression happened...

Hitler capitalized on the Depression and claimed the Versaille restrictions were causing the Depression which was total crap

For example France was in Germany stealing their resources like from mines. Very good idea to exploit and rape your defeated enemy. That will make things all better. :rolleyes: . Wonder what would have happened if we did the same to Japan after WW2. Not to smart to do that to your enemy is just results in repressed rage and resentment. You either totally eradicate them from the face of the earth or you try to turn them into a functional part of the world. Although I think it went way to far with Germany after WW2 as they have gone extreme the other way and have actually surrendered to foreign invasion. I guess no one could have prepared for weaponized political correctness.

I'm a nostalgic kind of guy. We hung these in the windows or our dorm room in 1979

mickey1.jpg

I remember that day, they cut into the NFL broadcast and never went back to the games that afternoon

The only other time was Pope JP 1's inauguration cut out the whole 1st week that season, then he died a few weeks later. I was hoping it wasn't another Sunday slate of games lost for the next one (it wasn't.)