Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

This needs its own thread.

Gunmen storm Paris satirical newspaper, killing at least 12.

“Masked gunmen opened fire Wednesday in the offices of a French satirical newspaper known for provocative content on Islam, killing at least 12 people and then escaping after carrying out the country’s bloodiest terrorist attack in decades.”

You know, if we aren’t careful this will cause people to think of Islam as violent.

Plus, Amir Taheri: Terror in Paris — the limits of appeasement.

Workplace violence.

Yes, well Dante, the Obama administration wouldn't even go that far this morning.

In Paris, France, two masked gunmen killed 12 people at the office of Charlie Hebdo, a satirical magazine that in 2012 published a series of cartoons featuring Muhammad. In 2011, Charlie Hebdo published a “spoof issue” guest edited by Muhammad, after which their Paris office was firebombed. There are reports that the killers yelled “Allahu Akbar” during their rampage

. For White House spokesman (Press Secretary) Josh Earnest, that was apparently not enough to establish motivation for the horrible act of terrorism:

on msnbc few minutes ago, he said "we don't know yet the motivation of the Paris terrorists".

He said that with a straight face.

Here is how you respond.................

e4a57f152c58effe0df43affb2e27ab8_normal. Senator Ted Cruz @SenTedCruz · 23m 23 minutes ago

The US stands in solidarity w/ our long-standing NATO ally France in this ongoing battle w/ radical Islamic terror: https://www.facebook.com/SenatorTedCruz/posts/673699292742374

Yes, well Dante, the Obama administration wouldn't even go that far this morning.

In Paris, France, two masked gunmen killed 12 people at the office of Charlie Hebdo, a satirical magazine that in 2012 published a series of cartoons featuring Muhammad. In 2011, Charlie Hebdo published a “spoof issue” guest edited by Muhammad, after which their Paris office was firebombed. There are reports that the killers yelled “Allahu Akbar” during their rampage

. For White House spokesman (Press Secretary) Josh Earnest, that was apparently not enough to establish motivation for the horrible act of terrorism:

on msnbc few minutes ago, he said "we don't know yet the motivation of the Paris terrorists".

He said that with a straight face.

Here is how you respond.................

And just think if one of those Frenchmen had a conceal carry permit? Maybe some lives are saved and we are down at least one terrorist. I wonder if they would ever try something like this in Texas where the csuckers might get blown away?

Everything this administration does and says seems to be a effort to harm the US and empower or protect the enemy. Weird, weird world and country right now.

Edited by Dante

I have to take Active Shooter training every year working for the DoD. They seriously frown upon whipping out your weapon and fighting back... UNLESS it was a last resort @ DEFENSE.

I purposely get that question wrong on the test every year.

Oh... The right answer? They want you to hide.

These damn mixed messages...

I have to take Active Shooter training every year working for the DoD. They seriously frown upon whipping out your weapon and fighting back... UNLESS it was a last resort @ DEFENSE.

It should come as a surprise to no one that the DOD rules of engagement under this administration begin with "Hide!!!!"

#No.2?

Ticonderoga, no doubt.

What strikes me is how tens of thousands of Frenchies are gathered together, holding up pencils, standing in solidarity of....what exactly? What do they think is going to happen tomorrow when they leave?

Nothing, that's what.

But they have a hashtag. And they have a pencil. So that's a start, I guess.

Ticonderoga, no doubt.

Battle of Carillon was a French victory during the French/Indian War. Very Bloody too! The British instead of flanking around the pencil like pikes (fortification breastwork) attempted to go right through them. You can guess what the end result was? Not exactly Vlad Dracula, but you get the idea.

When the fort changed names to Ticonderoga... Ethan Allen & Benedict Arnold took the fort how? The sentry left the front door open as he ran for help!

Fitting!

;-P ;-P

Yeah I do that too when I have to take that. Man if I get the chance, I'm not hiding. I'm fighting.

It's a liability thing. You accidentally shoot a coworker (or shoot the shooter and he lives), the company's liable for your actions. Shooter shoots you or your coworker, company's not responsible.

Personally...someone comes into my office shooting, I take him down or die trying. Probably die, since I'm not likely to be armed with more than a stapler. But I still try, because - and here is the key point - I refuse to just sit back and let things happen to me. There's a name for people like that, they're called "victims." And I refuse to be a !@#$ing victim.