Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

• 3 months later...
29 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Very compelling read and it should be breaking, big news because the Bush, Obama and Trump administrations have kept this information from the public.

Edited by dpberr

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/16/2022 at 5:07 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

National security adviser says this was a terrorist attack.  

Isn’t it funny how the folks that call parents who go to school board meetings terrorists are suddenly very nuanced when it comes to a dude named Malik Akram holding a sabbath service hostage. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Isn’t it funny how the folks that call parents who go to school board meetings terrorists are suddenly very nuanced when it comes to a dude named Malik Akram holding a sabbath service hostage. 

I think sometimes the the tendency is to overthink things.  While rushing to judgment can make us all look a bit foolish from time to time, some things really aren't all that complicated.  

Excellent point on the school board.  

On 1/16/2022 at 4:14 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

I though do hope you realize it was not anti semitism that cause his actions.

so the woman he wanted freed from custody is a raging anti Semitic person. At trial she wanted all jurors dna tested to see if they have any connection to Jews. Fired her layers cause they were Jewish. I don’t think this was just some happy accident that he ended up taking Jewish hostages. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

so the woman he wanted freed from custody is a raging anti Semitic person. At trial she wanted all jurors dna tested to see if they have any connection to Jews. Fired her layers cause they were Jewish. I don’t think this was just some happy accident that he ended up taking Jewish hostages. 

I was being sarcastic- when I wrote it the FBI had just announced it was not anti semitism.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...